Status: Prologue Complete

All the Things You Are

Chapter 14

Jelena picked up her bags and tried to control her excitement as she waited for Jaromir and Vera. This is going to be so awesome, she thought happily.

"You are excied, dceruska? I was the same way when I flew to Vancouver for the draft", Jaromir teased his daughter.

"I am, especially visiting Moscow. Ausra and Laima go there a lot and she's going to be our guide. Lucky we all speak Russian", she chuckled.

"Hurry up before the plane leaves without us", said Vera imperiously. She was dressed in a black silk Dolce and Gabbana minidress with a massive black pearl necklace around her neck and matching earrings, her blond hair swept up around her face and black satin heels on her feet. In contrast, Jaromir wore a simple black suit and a red tie while Jelena wore a dark blue pantsuit and her silver marcasite jewelry.

"And we have to pick up Ausra, she's been to Moscow a lot and she's going to make a great guide", said Jelena.

"Why is that girl going with us?", demanded Vera.

"Her dad is Sergei Fedorov, the president of Moscow CSKA and a big shot in Russian hockey. Besides, it's easier to have her travel with us than for her go to on her own", replied Jelena calmly.

Ausra was waiting for them outside her building, placing her bags in the trunk and getting in the backseat. "Dawn Girl, you are going to make an excellent guide", said Jelena.

"Ya paneymat, too bad Dad is going to be busy with with the team and all. Anyways, I got more memory for the camera, my phone and my Mac for pictures", said Ausra.

The rest of the team was at the airport ready to board the charter, a few others trickling in. "Looks like you got the prettiest girls here, Jags", teased Sid. He was dressed impeccably in dark gray suit with white pinstripes and his curly dark brown hair tamed with a generous amount of gel, his golden brown eyes dancing with amusement.

"Very funny, captain", laughed Jaromir.

"Sid, you need to find girl", teased Evgeni.

"Mademoiselle, you look mas belle", said Simon gallantly, taking Ausra's hand and lightly kissing the knuckles.

"And you are such a charmer, monsieur Despres", she teased as he laughed. Ausra wore a crimson gown with golden abstract designs on its long skirt, the dress shaped vaguely like a kimono and her long red hair hanging in two braids past her waist. Simon wore black slacks and a pale blue dress shirt with a matching jacket slung casually over his shoulder, his shaggy dark hair having a slightly tousled look and his bright blue eyes full of amusement.

"We ought to arrive in Stockholm in about ten hours after we change planes in London, at least we got two days to look around before heading to Riga", said Jelena aloud.

"And lucky Swedes speak English and many people in Latvia speak Russian, they don't like Russians much there, though", said Ausra.

"I know, your mom's side of the family doesn't like your dad much", said Jelena.

"Fuck 'em", said Ausra as Jelena nodded in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is a little short, but it'll get more interesting later on :D