Status: Hope you like it.

It All Started With a Hello

Chapter 2

Olivia walked into the kitchen with her suitcase and her coat.

"Mum, did you tell dad that I’m going over Frankie’s?" Aidan said picking Jasmine up and setting her on table. He began tieing Jasmine's sneaker. Olivia sighs and began rubbing her temples.

"No, Aidan. Please just call him yourself. You haven't seen him since the," Olivia looks over at Jasmine how is playing with her braid. "F-I-g-h-t" Aidan looked up from the little girl's shoe and gave him mother a frown.

"Mom. I want to go to Frankie’s." Olivia sigh then looked at her watch. It read 5 minutes till 7.
"You’re going to Dad's and time for school! In the car, come on. Everyone have their lunch?" Adian stomped out of the house and into the car while Jasmine put her coat on and skipped into the cold air singing 'A Whole New World' from her favorite movie. As Olivia begins driving Jasmine speaks up from the backseat.

"Can you finish your story mummy?"

Olivia stops at a light and looks in the rearview mirror. "Why are you so interested all of a sudden Jas?"

Jasmine smiles widely and then looks out of her window. "I like stories!"

Olivia smiles and looks up at the traffic. 'Looks like we’re going to be here a while.'

"Alright... fine.. Where was I?" Olivia says trying to remember.

"In the ally. You went to shake the man’s hand and...” Aidan speaks up but then looks at his mother and blushes. "Something like that...”

"Right... okay. Well..."

---------------------------------

*OLIVIA'S P.O.V*

"What was that about?" Alessandra asks pulling her coat closer together. I shake my head and turn to her.

"Who's Zayn?" I ask remembering her breakdown earlier.

Alessandra's mouth fell to the floor. "What did you just say?" I look around trying to catch anything I just missed.

Finally it clicks, "One Direction?"

"Yes flipping one direction! I can’t believe you just asked that! Like DUH!" Alessandra says shaking me. I laugh and look back. Most of the girls have cleared.

"Can we go now? It’s freezing." Alessandra sighs and then begins walking not looking at me.

"You’re still mad I didn’t know about the Cane kid?" I ask flabbergasted. She stops in her tracks and looks at me with the 'evil eyes'.

"What?!" I ask throwing my hands up. She shakes her head and keeps walking. We decide it’s time for some Starbucks and we head on over to the street and find our way.

"Coffeeeeee." Alessandra says after we order our drinks. I giggle and take a bite of my cookie.

"Mhh. This is the BEST cookie I have ever eaten!" I say closing my eyes in ecstasy.

"Excuse me, love.” I hear someone say as they put their hands on my waist to guide me out of there way.

I jump and look back. "Oh. Hey! Fancy seeing you here." The man says. I look at him in confusion. I haven’t seen this man in my life. He has deep brown chocolate eyes and a blonde strip in his hair. He is extremely tall also and by the grip on my hips he is built strongly.

"Do I know you?" I ask whipping any cookie crumbs away from my lips. I turn around and look at Alessandra. She is frozen while her eyes wide and her mouth open.

"Ales... what’s wrong?" I ask waving my hand in front of her. I turn back to the man and give him a puzzled look. He faces turns to disbelieve then he smiles.

"I forgot. You’re not a fan of One Direction. “He says laughing. “I’m Zayn."

"You’re... zayn... Zayn Malik!" I hear from behind me. I turn and see Alessandra smiling widely.

"Hi. Yes. I believe I am your 'husband'. No need to 'fangirl' all over the streets. I think that what you said." Zayn says grabbing his coffee. Alessandra blushes and looks away.

"Here are your coffees." A man says holding out two coffees.

"Thanks." I say grabbing it. I take another bite of my cookie.

"So, you got your cookie." Zayn says seeing the treat in my hand.

"Yes. And it’s delightful." I say smiling.

Zayn's phone buzzed and he looks down. "Well listen. Me and the boys are having a little get together tonight at Lou's. Why don’t you two come? We'd love to see you there." He hands me a piece of paper and walks away.

"It’s at 8!" He says over his shoulder. You look at the paper and put it in your pocket.

-----------------------------------

"We're here. I’m so late. Out, out! Dont forget your lunch." Olivia says shooing the children out of the car. The doors slam and Olivia drives away.