Status: Hope you like it.

It All Started With a Hello

Chapter 3

"Seatbelts?" Zayn asked as the children shut the door.

"CHECK!" Jasmine yells snapping the belt.

Zayn looks over at Aidan as he looks out of the window. "Come on we always play this game, yeah?"

Aidan turns and looks at his father. "Before when you lived with us." Zayn's heart sinks. Did Olivia tell the children he wasn’t living with them anymore? Zayn tightens his grip on the stirring wheel and begins to drive, Jasmine the only one making noise. When they get to Niall's house Jasmine jumps out of the car leaving the door open.

"Adian, mate. Can I talk to you?" Zayn says calling after his son. Adian turns and rolls his eyes.

"Did you muther tell you that I’m not living with you guys anymore?"

"No. But it’s kind of obvious. You haven’t been there for like a week."

Zayn smiles weakly and then fixes his coat. "Do you have homework?" Adian nods signaling no, squinting at the sun.

"Help your sister, yeah?" They both go inside. An hour past and Niall made dinner. Niall always loved children but he just never found the 'right' girl. Niall smiles as Jasmine sticks 2 pieces of corn in her front teeth gap.

"Daddy." Jasmine says putting her fork down.

"Mhm?" Zayn asks sipping his water.

"Mummy has been telling me about how you too met, but she didn’t finish the story. Can you tell me it?" Jasmine says crossing her arms.

Zayn laughs putting his cup down. "Your mum has been telling story, has she? She hates telling stories."

Jasmine smiles and looks at Aidan. Zayn thinks about it then gives in.

"Alright Jassy. What did she tell you?" Jasmine tells her mother’s story in detail and soon its Zayn's turn.

"Well...”

------------------------------

*ZAYN'S P.O.V.*

"What took you so long?" Louis said taking the coffee from my hands.

"I ran into a... old friend. They're coming to the party tonight." I said getting in the car.

"Ooooh! Zaynies got a girlfriend!" Harry said like a little school girl.

"Naw, naw. I just thought she would have fun. She had a girl with her. I was mostly thinking for Harry." I say smiling at Harry.

Harry's face lights up and he smiles cheekily. "I like girls!" I laugh and begin to drive. We get to Louis' house and we begin cleaning.

"So how many people are supposed to be coming?" Niall asks chomping on a chip.

"Just a couple people... Uhm.. I got 2 girls. Harry got a couple people. Louis invited 3 and you invited 2." I say throwing a pillow on the couch.

"I invited Andy!" Liam said from the other room. Niall shrugged and walked out of the room. I pulled out my phone and clicked on Twitter. 'I hope that girl comes.' I think to myself.

---------------------------------

"Olivia's here." Niall shouted from the living room.

"Awwe. Come on dad! How did the party go?" Jasmine said picking her head up off Aidan's lap.

"You got to ask your mum about that one! Dont keep her waiting." Zayn said throwing his hands up. Jasmine smiled and Zayn kissed her head.

"I love you Jassy." He whispers pulling away. The child’s grab their stuff and head out with their mother.

"Bye guys!" Zayn shouts one last time as the as the car pulls away.

"Mommy, dad told us some of the story! But he didn’t get to finish!" Jasmine said as they get into the car.

"Did he know?" Olivia said shocked.

"Yeah. It was really short though, you came to fast!" Jasmine said writing on the glass window.

Olivia laughs. "Next time I'll call and make sure you guys aren’t sharing stories, okay?" Jasmine shakes her head, making her braid hit her face with every turn. She giggles and the goes back to writing. Olivia smiles thinking of Zayn telling the kids their memory they share together.

"Can you tell the rest of the story?" Aidan asked.

Olivia smiles and nodded. "Yeah. Why not."

-----------------------

*OLIVIA'S P.O.V*

As I put the piece of paper in my pocket I turn to look at Alessandra.

"You good?" I ask

"We’re going to that party." She says sipping her coffee. I roll my eyes and walk for the door. We walk back to the hotel and she pulls out everything in her luggage then mine.

"We have to look good. So, what kind of party is it?"

I take out the paper and look at it, "I says that it’s a 'get together' and bring warm clothes, we will be outside."

Alessandra pulls out more clothes. "So it’s a fire! Awe, how cute. You go One Direction, thinking outside the box." I laugh and begin digging through the clothes. Finally we find things that are suitable and then wait for 8 o'clock. When it’s time we get in a cab and drive to Louis' house.

"Okay. Act cool. Dont fangirl!" Alessandra says as we walk up the walkway.

I roll my eyes, "What does that even mean?" Before she could answer the door swings up and a curly haired boy walks out of the doorway.

"Ohh, hello there." He says winking. "Come on in! Beautiful ladies are always welcome."

He smiles cheekily and looks at Alessandra. "I'm Harry."

Alessandra blush. "I’m Alessandra." As they continue their conversation I walk into the house.

"Everyone's in the backyard!" Harry yells from outside.

I bite my lip and open the sliding glass door. About 10 people are sitting around a nice little fire, talking and having fun. I search the faces and try to find Zayn's. Finally I spot him in a folding chair as a blonde haired girl with brown streaks flirt with him. Zayn sees me and gets up telling the girl something. He waves and I can’t help but blush.

"Yah came!" Zayn says running up to me.

"Yeah. I had nothing better to do." I say putting a piece of my hair behind of my ear.

Zayn looks at me smile and then finally says: "Well, I’m happy you came. Great timing too, that twit was really getting annoying. Want something to drink?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"Okay, well. Just sit down. I’ll be back in a minute. Dont go anywhere!" Zayn says then runs into the house. I look up at the sky. It’s pretty dark and the fire emulated making everyone look orange.

"Hi! You must be Olivia!" A blonde boy comes up holding a beer bottle.

"Yeah. That’s me." I say smiling awkwardly.

"I’m Niall!" He says sipping his bottle. "Zayn hasn’t stop talking about you."

I blush and look at him. "Really?"

"Niall! Dont bother Olivia, your drunk." Zayn says holding two beers.

"I have feelings Zayn!" Niall says pretending to be hurt. "Have fun you two!" He winks then leaves.

"Thank you." I say taking the beer.

-----------------------

"Okay, Jas. I think that’s enough for tonight." Olivia says kissing Jasmines cheek then pulling the covers up. "Night baby."

Jasmine smiles her toothless smile. "Night mummy!"