Status: Hope you like it.

It All Started With a Hello

Chapter 4

"Story time!" Jasmine yelled in her mother’s ear. Olivia shot up and looked at the clock. It read 8 o'clock. Olivia rubbed her eyes and looked at the energetic seven years old.

"Jas, its 8 in the morning!" Olivia said trying to lie back down.

"No, its story time! Get up, get up!" Jasmine said jumping on the bed.

"Okay! FINE!" Olivia said grabbing Jasmine and tickling her. As Jasmine laughed and squirmed Olivia smiled.

"Okay. Where was I?"

------------------

*OLIVIA'S P.O.V*

As I sipped the beer Zayn sat next to me.

"So, Olivia. Where are you from?"

"I am from Texas. How about you?" I say putting the beer down.

"I am from Bradford." Zayn says looking in the distance.

"That’s cool. I like your accent by the way." I say smiling.

"I like yours. Different from what I usually hear."

"So. You’re like famous right?" I say pulling out a cigarette.

Zayn looks at me and smiles, "Yeah. What about it?"

"You don’t act like it. Your... chill." I say lighting my cigarette.

Zayn shrugs. "I don’t know. I guess its cause I doing what I love."

I smile, "That’s deep."

Zayn smiles back and laughs, "Ima deep guy."

I nod and take a drag of my smoke. "So, why did you invite me to this get together anyways? We don’t know each other. Not that I wanted to come."

"You seemed bored. Plus, we ordered pizza, and we have cookies." Zayn says joking around.

I laugh and then take one last grap of my cigarette and then flick it away. "So. Where are these cookies you’re talking about?"

"This way." Zayn says standing up. I follow him and we get into the kitchen. He was right; there was a plate of cookies sitting on the counter just waiting for me to eat them.

"Cheers." Zayn says picking up a cookie and giving one to me. I laugh and bump cookies. When I take a bite I almost die.

"Okay. These cookies are AMAZING!"

Zayn laughs, "Thanks."

I swallow my bite and look at him, "You baked these?!"

He chews and nods. "Just for you." He says making fun of 'romantic people'. I blush and continue eating.

"Cookies come to poppa!" Niall says walking in the room. He takes the plate and smiles at me. I smile back and finish my cookie.

"So, do you have any hobbies?" Zayn says sitting on the counter.

"I can play piano... haha and I’m good at drawing. How about you?"

"I've dabbled in drawing." Zayn says jumping down, "I can show you some of my work sometime."

"Yeah. That sounds like fun." I say blushing. This boy makes me blush more that I have in a month just in one day.

"Livia?.. Livia?" Alessandra calls for me.

"In the kitchen." I answer.

"Oh.. OH. Hi." Alesssandra says when she sees Zayn, “Uhm. I'm going to go with Harry. He, uhm.. Err. Had some music he wanted to show me at his 'flat'. I love British people, so hot! But anyways, are you good with going home by yourself?"

"Yeah. Have fun." I say to Alessandra. Zayn and I keep talking about everything. We just talk, and there is no awkwardness anywhere. I look at my watch and its 11:45.

"Well. I think it’s time for me to head home. I had a great time." I say smiling.

"I can give you a ride." Zayn says jumping at the opportunity.

I smile, "Yeah. Okay." Zayn smiles back and we head to his car. I tell him where I’m staying and he takes me there no problem.

"So. Uhm, thanks for coming." Zayn says as he pulls up to the hotel.

"Thanks for the invite. It was fun" I say reacting for the handle.

"Uhm, Olivia?" Zayn says taking a deep breathe.

I turn and face him. "I was wondering, would you want to go on a date?" He says looking at me.

I smile, "I would love too. Here’s my number, just call me okay?" I hand him a paper with my number on it and walk up to the hotel and up to my room.

------------------------

"Okay, now can I get my coffee?" Olivia asks getting out of bed.

"But.. But.. what about the date!?" Jasmine asked jumping off the bed.

"Yeah mum. It can’t just end there." Aidan said. He entered the room one minutes after I began the story.

"Let me get coffee okay?"