Status: Hope you like it.

It All Started With a Hello

Chapter 5

Olivia jumps out of bed and walks to the kitchen. She grabs a coffee cup and begins pouring a cup of coffee. She hears her stomach growl and she puts her cup down and looks in the fringe.

"You guys hungry?" She yells over her shoulder.

"Yeah. BACON?!" Jasmine answers back.

"I’ll try. Come in here. I'll finish the story." Olivia yelled back. She wasn’t going to lie, she loved telling THIS story, although she hates tell another story. She hears the child’s pull out chairs and she begins cooking.

"Okay, now the date."

-------------------------------------------

*OLIVIA'S P.O.V.*

When I get up to my room I can’t stop smiling. A boy, a FAMOUS boy like me, a normal girl. I unlock the door and jump in the shower. After I get dressed I turn the TV on.

*buzz*

I look over and my phone is ringing.

"Hello?" I say putting the TV on mute.

"Uhm yeah. Hi is this Olivia?" A male voice asks.

"Yes." I say smiling.

"Oh. Hi, it’s Zayn."

I laugh, "Hi Zayn."

"So uhm. I am full ever other night but tomorrow night. All of this promos. But if you can’t this week I can try to get a free night next week."

"No, no . Tomorrow night is lovely. " I say getting off the bed.

"Okay, great! I’ll pick you up at 4 if that alright. There is this carnival going on and I always wanted to go. If that’s not to.. childish."

"That’s fine Zayn. I love carnivals." That was a lie, well sort of, I've never been.

"Okay, great. So it’s a date?" Zayn says. I can hear the excitement in his voice.

"Yeah."

"Okay, see you at 4." Zayn says before hanging up. I usual don’t get excited for first dates because with my luck they go nowhere but there was something different about this one.

-------------------------

"God dammit!" Olivia said under her breath. She turns the burner off and rubs her forehead. Another burnt batch of bacon. 'Try saying that 5x fast.' Zayn was always the one good with cooking.

"Looks like where going out for breakfast." Olivia said throwing the burnt food in the waste basket.

"Can you finish your story?" Aidan said not trying to hide his interest anymore.

Olivia smiles and nods. "Get dressed okay?" After everyone was dressed they headed to a nice little family dinner. After they got seated a waiter came over to take there order. They ordered and Jasmine crossed her arms and looked blankly at her mother.

"Alright, fine." Olivia said taking her coat off.

-----------------------

*OLIVIA'S P.O.V*

The next day I get up to Alessandra still not there. I shake my head and then get dressed. I head out for my morning jog and stop at Starbucks. I have my earphones in and I’m moving my foot to the beat. Soon it’s my turn to order and I order an ice coffee. The man man’s me the coffee and I turn a little too quickly. There is a man standing behind me a little too close. I bump into him and my coffee goes everywhere. I look down I shame.

"I. Am. So. Sorry." The man says. I shake my head and look up.

"Oh, hey." Niall says smiling.

I see him and smile. "Hi."

"I’m sorry bout your coffee. and shirt." Niall says rubbing the back of his neck.

"It’s fine. Dont worry. I just need to get home. This coffee is cold. I’ll talk to you later, okay?" I say before trying to pass him.

"Wait. At least I can give you a ride! I need to wee anyways." Niall says stopping me.

I look at him puzzled, "Use the bathroom then?"

Niall blushes and looks down. "I have a fear, okay?"

"Of using the bathroom?"

"PUBLIC.. Public bathroom!"

I laugh, "Alright then. The hotel is just a block away." We get into the car and we drive to the hotel. When we get up to the elevator I press 3. We get out and I walk to room 324. A man is standing there with his hood up.

"Zayn?" Niall yells down the hall.

"Niall?" Zayn says confused, "What are you doing here?"

"I.. spilt Olivia's coffee on her shirt." Niall says laughing, "Quite funny really."

I look at him and his smile fades, "Sorry." He says quickly.

------------------------------------------

"Okay, coats on. It’s chilly out there." Olivia says putting a tip on the table.

"Finish the story!" Jasmine says hopping out of the booth.

"You have to go to your dads. He wanted to take you to the zoo or something." Olivia says waving goodbye to a waitess she knew.