Status: somewhat active

Disowned

Chapter Four

Niall, Andre, and Isabella looked down at their feet, trying to escape the looks the others were giving them. No one could really comprehend that little fact.

The members of Needing Faith all knew what her last name was, what they were shocked at was the guilty look on Niall's face. The 'Garcia' siblings had told them that there was the Horan family from Shannon, Ireland and another one from Mullingar, Ireland. The way the three were acting proved that they had lied.

Soon Liam got tired of the silence, "Anyone want to explain why Andre and Isabella are siblings don't have the same last name? Or why she has the same name as Nialler?" Niall, Isabella, and Andre looked at each other. Talking to each other with their eyes, something they had been able to do since they were little.

Niall, being the most outgoing of the three spoke up, "Coincidence." He stated and looked at the ground.

This time it was Trentin who spoke up, "Don't lie, we want the truth."

"Well, we want you to mind your own business" Andre announced, signalling with his hands to who 'we' meant. He looked towards Pete and Simon, "Can we leave now?" They nodded and watched as Andre grabbed Niall and walked out the door.

All eyes turned to Isabella who seemed perfectly content look at her shoes. When she finally did look up, she blushed shly and bit her lip, "Thank you for informing us of our upcoming tour and who are tour buddies are but if you would excuse me, I'm going to go down the street to get some new drum sticks, I broke my drum sticks last night and this morning my brother broke my back up." Pete nodded while Simon told her to bring Liam with her.

She grabbed Liam by his left arm and dragged him out of SyCo records. As they walked outside they noticed it was raining, putting a smile on the dark haired girl's face. She loved rain, she loved the feeling of it hitting her face and the way it was perfect for cheesy moments. She especially loved how it always calmed her, no matter what was going on.

She pulled Liam into the rain and forced him to skip down the streets towards the music store. She looked at the crowded streets and surprisingly empty streets.

"Isabella, I have a question for you." Liam announced.

She looked over at the older boy, "Izzy, I go by Izzy, and ask away."

"Have you ever, um, ever lived in Wolverhampton," he asked nervously, shaking his wet hair.

Izzy smiled with an amused look face, "Why yes, Mr. Payne, if I remember correctly we went to the same school."

"I thought it was you," Liam smiled, the he realized what he said and quickly went to apologies. He would seem stalkerish, she was in a different year then him, and they had completely different friend groups. They were honestly completely different, but Liam didn't care, he still fancied her back then, to be honest he still fancied her.

She blushed, "Liam, please, stop saying sorry. We went to the same school, thinking it was me doesn't make a big difference to me. I mean I was known as the girl who couldn't speak English very well."

Liam looked at her confused, "That's what you were known for? My friends all knew you as the prettiest girl in your year. The boys all flipped a coin to see who would ask you to the formal, but then you disappeared."

Isabella blushed, looking down at her feet. She didn't believe she was pretty, but her mother had taught her to never to refuse a compliment, that it is rude to do such things. "My parents got a divorce, so my mom moved back to Mexico and my dad to Ireland."

Liam saw her expression darken as she talked about her mom, "Izzy, I don't want to intrude, but what happened to your mom?"

Tears pooled at the corners of her eyes, "She died of lung cancer last month." Liam took the crying girl into his arms. Rubbing her back and her crying into his chest. They stood in the middle of London like that, swaying and hugging.

Izzy sniffled and pulled back from their hug, wiping her eyes she said, "I'm sorry about your shirt, I can get you a new one."

Liam looked at her with soft eyes, "Don't worry about it, I have money. What we need to do is get you more drum sticks." Liam put his arm around her and walked down the street towards the music store.

As they walked into the store she walked towards the percussion section. Liam watched as she picked up five new sets up and then walked to the guitar section and picked up strings for an acoustic guitar. As she walked to the cashier Liam asked, "Why are you getting guitar strings?"

She bit her lip, debating whether or no she wanted to lie or not. Choosing to tell the truth she spoke up, "My brother broke the strings on my guitar."

"Your guitar?"

She swallowed, "Yeah, um, my cousin bought it for me, then proceeded to teach me how to play it." Biting her lip she gave the cashier money for the items.

Liam, finally putting things together, announced, "So that's what Niall is to you. He's your cousin!"

Izzy looked down at her feet and nodded, looking at Liam she pleaded, "Please don't tell anyone, no one needs to know."

Liam looked surprised at her request, "Why don't you want anyone to know?"

Isabella's defense mechanism spoke for her, "None of your bee's wax."

Liam held his hands up as a white flag, "Okay, okay, I won't tell anyone." Izzy looked up at the boy in front of her and immediately decided she should put her walls up around him. She usually had them up all the time. Why did she have the down this time?
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Holidays!!!!! This is my gift to you!! If you want to reciprocate please be my first review on this story!