Status: somewhat active

Disowned

Chapter Nine

"So you have an album coming out next week, is that correct?" the interviewer asked. Liam and Izzy were in their first joint interview. Personally, she thought it was pretty useless. The fans were gonna keep fighting until they found out the real reason Andre punched Niall.

She plastered a practiced smile and answered, "Yes, it drops May 25."

The man, whose name she couldn't remember, turned to Liam and smiled. "And you have a movie coming out at the end of the summer?" Liam gave a quick nod, the interviewer turned to the audience, "Did you hear that? All of you should go see One Direction's movie!" Izzy rolled her eyes, this had happened in the joint interview with Harry and Landon. One Direction's popularity made it so that Needing Faith was practically ignored in joint interviews.

The interviewer leaned forward, signaling that Liam should do the same, "So, Liam, tell us, what is it like touring with a band so different from your own." Izzy was offended, what did that even mean?

Liam just smiled, as if the underlining insult wasn't there, "It's pretty cool, I mean, I'm was a fan of Needing Faith before all this happened and it's not like they have completely different personalities."

"You were?" Izzy asked shocked.

Liam rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Yeah, I was pretty excited for that concert." Izzy shot him a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry for how it ended."

The interviewer looked agitated, "We all are, your brother's actions were completely unjustified. Childish, really."

Izzy smirked, "They were justified, I'm just not appreciative about the way he handled things."

The man scoffed, "How could they possibly be justified? Niall's such a sweet boy, unlike some boys." Izzy glared, no one insulted her brother.

"You don't even know my brother, you prat! He has given up a lot for me and I'll be damned if I let you criticize him." With that, she stood up and walked out of the interview. She was fuming, her brother was one of her heroes.

"Izzy, wait!" Liam grabbed her shoulder, "What was that?"

"He was criticizing my family the entire time we were in there!" she yelled angrily. "Just get in the car." She said as she unlocked her door, before getting in and unlocking his.

Liam realized he wasn't going to get anywhere with her, so he decided to change the topic. "Sweet car, how did you manage to get it from the rental company?"

He watched the girl smile slightly, "I didn't get it from a rental company. I've never even heard of a rental company that rents classic muscle cars." The hispanic was proud of her car. She had fixed a lot of it's problems herself. She had an obsession with classic cars, and was overjoyed that she owned one herself.
The older boy, on the other hand, didn't really know much about classic cars.

"What type of car is this?" he asked.

Izzy's smile widened, truly smiling for the first time that day, "1968 Pontiac GTO." Silence ensued. They had been driving for awhile before Liam asked another question.

"Where are we going, the turn to the venue is the other way?"

Izzy smirked, "For a ride." Liam looked a little shocked, she hated spending time with him. "Will you roll down your window, please?"

Liam fumbled, "S-sure."

"Okay, it's my turn to ask questions. You said, and I quote 'My friends all knew you as the prettiest girl in your year.' Liam, you didn't have friends, you didn't hang out with anyone, you were a loner. That and my year was not allowed to go to the formal because we were 'too young.' Why did you lie?" Izzy asked.

Liam looked at the golden carpet of the car, "I was embarrassed, I didn't want you to know I was a loser."

Izzy smiled slightly and shook her head, "The losers were the ones who didn't want to be your friend. The bullies, definitely losers. I mean look at you now, one of the most wanted people in the world."

Liam frowned, "They just want me because I can sing. The don't want me for anything else."

"Do you really think that?" the small girl frowned, "I am a complete and total douche in my fans eyes. I have literally seen them see me and walk the other direction." She looked over quickly, before turning her eyes back to the rode, "They like you for you. I know I do."

The brown eyed boy looked at her in surprise, "You like me?"

She nudged him with her elbow, before pulling over the the side of the rode. She turned and looked him in the eye, "Liam, you are the absolutely sweetest guy I have ever met and you have the audacity to think I don't like you. I am a jerk to everyone but my brothers."

The singer frowned, remembering the conversation he had had with John, "Yeah, does your management really force you to do that?"

Izzy laughed, leaning back into her chair, "You've talked to either Josh or John from The Summer Set. They have this theory about it, and are trying to spread it with everyone." Liam looked down sheepishly, whispering John's name, "It was management's idea, yes, but no, it was not forced on me. Jacob was getting a lot of hate, and it was getting too hard for him to deal with it. I went to management, asking for a solution. The told me the best option was to have someone be hated more than him. That was how the rude act got started."

Liam thought it over before announcing, "You're Mamma Faith."

"Excuse me?" the brunette looked disturbed.

Liam laughed, before explaining, "I'm Daddy Direction, you're Momma Faith."

"Well, Daddy Direction, how about you and I head to the venue, and then you can spend the night at my flat, apartment thing." Izzy asked. Revving the engine of the old car, smiling slightly at the sound.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooohh insight time....anyone want to comment? It would be appreciated, it would also encourage me to update more....I only really have one.