Status: Hope you like it! (:

Dreams Do Come True.

Chapter 1

"Hi! I'm Danny, and Im an alcoholic." The man said standing up.

Do i really need to be here?" I lean over whipsering to my mom.

"Listen..!" She anwsers.

I guess i should start off by saying who I am. Im Kimberly, everyone calls me Kimmy or Kim and Im 16 with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. My dad left my mom and I when i was 10. My mother, Carla, is a motavational speaker. She goes from city to city and tells people 'everything is going to be okay'. Bullshit really. We are from Ohio and currently in Miami for my mothers job. I guess you wanna know why Danny boy is a alcoholic and why i needed to be here, well.. i like to party.. a lot you could say. I got catch underage drinking and my mother drags me to 'AA' meetings every Monday.

"Your turn Kimmy!" My mother says patting my back.

I stand up and look around. Everyone looks over.

"Hi, Im Kimberly" I say not wanting to finish the sentence, "And im an alcoholic.. "

I sit down and pretend to listen to the man with the microphone preach but end up zoning out. After another half and hour the meeting is finally over.

"Okay, now ill meet you at the hotel later, I have an appointment." Carla says standing up and gathering her purse.

"Okay mom, gotcha. Ill be stuck in a hotel all day.. Bye" I say kissing her on the cheek.

I walk out of the cool airconditioned room into the summer blased heat. I begin walking down the sidewalk in the direction of the hotel. After only 10 minutes I'm infront of the hotel and i push open the doors. The cold air rushes to my face welcoming me. I get into the elavator and push 4. The elevator begins to rise and soon im on the floor that holds my room. I got to room 243 and swip my key card. The red light turns green and i enter.

"What to do.." I say looking around. My mother wont be home until tomorrow knowing how she is. Ever since my dad skipped out she has been trying to find someone to lean on. At first it was sad and i wanted her to be happy, but now its kinda pathetic. I deside to watch tv for a while. I flip through the channels until i spot One Direction on VH1. They are my all time favorite band. Even though i love them all Harry Styles found a special spot in my heart. I fall into a silent sleep as i watch then dance around in the music video What Makes You Beautiful. When i wake up at 12 a.m. i found my mother still not in the room and my stomach is growling. I deside to go down to lobby because earlier today i seen vending machines. I grab five dollars and walk out the door. When i get into the lobby it is silent. No one at the front desk or walking around. I get my money's worth of snacks and head back upstairs. When i get to my door and search my pockets for my key card but fail at finding it.

"Fuck.. Fuckk... FUCK!" I say louder everytime.

I look to my left then my right and see no one. awsome. I go to the next door and knock, wait, then knock again. Finally the door opens.

"What the bloody hell? Im trying to sleep." I tall man with a strange accent says opening the door. His face is hiden but there is something about him..

"Sorry sir, but uhm... I kinda got locked out and no ones at the front desk.. And my moms not home yet.. do you think i could use your phone?" I ask trying to be polite but im not the kinda girl that is.

"Oh, your the girl using fowl laungage outside my door, it sounded like you were getting gang banged." He says cheekily.

My face reddens.

"Yeah, sure i guess. Come in then" He says moving so i can come in.

I want in and look around. This place is a mess.

"Sorry 'bout the mess love. Havent gotten time to clean.." He says trying to pick up the boxers from the floor. Then i realize he just has boxers on. Man this dude is hot! "The phones over there." He continues pointing.

I lay my mountian of junk food on the little table and go for the phone. I pick up the landline and dial my mothers number and wait for her to pick up.

"Heeeelllllo?.. " My mother answers sluring her words.

"Hi mom, its Kimmy.. Uhmm i locked myself out and i need you to come home.. " I says hopping this man cannot hear my rediculous mother.

"Car, come back to bed.." I hear a man say in the bakcground.

"Sorry hunny. I cant hear you byeee!"

"Wait mom i ne-" Im cut off by the sound of the reciever clicking ending the call.

"Fuck..." I say swiftly under my breathe.

"Uhm.. thanks for the help.." I say turning to look at the man, then it hits me.. This man is none other then... Harry Styles!

I stand there, dumbfonded. Is this real?

"No problem babe.. are you okay?.." He says looking into my eyes.

"Im good...."