Status: Hope you like it! (:

Dreams Do Come True.

Chapter 15 -Last Chapter-

We have been looking for what seemed like forever. Once we walk out of the last bar we checked I stop.

"Whats wrong?" Liam asks seeing that i stopped.

"Its all my fault that Harry is out here walking around.." I say getting tired of myself.

"Kimberly..." Liam says walking over to me and taking me in his arms, "It is not.."

I cry into his shoulder, "Yes it is. Your just saying that. I know its my fault. I lost everything. I lost Harry, i lost my heart, and my true love and now im going to loss my mother when she figures the rumors are true." I sob, Liam probably not getting a word i just said.

"Kimberly, you didnt loss anyone. You have me, and the boys. Harry is just confused right now.."

I look up at him and he smiles. His smile makes me smile. He kisses my forehead and i crinckle my nose. Then i feel Liam leave my body almost forcefully. I open my eyes and he gets decked in the face.

"Oh, now your after Kimberly!" Harry yells hitting Liam.

Liam hits the cement hard and i let out a scream. I turn to Harry and his face is full of angry and his eyes are glossy.

"Harry, its not what you think! I was comforting her! She needed someone and you werent there!" Liam yells getting off the ground, his lip bleeding.

"Yeah, so you could get into her pants like you got into Carla's!" Harry says hitting Liam again in the face.

I let out another scream, tears streaming out of my eyes, "STOP! Please, your hurting him!" I scream pushing Harry.

He pushes back, hard. I fall on the ground. He looks over the second he touches me. I wince in pain. I look into his eyes and they show regret.

"Kimberly i-" Harry starts to say but Liam gets up and punches Harry in the jaw sending him back a few steps.

"STOP!" I yell again getting up and standing between the two boys, "Please! Stop."

"Why, are you sleeping with Liam?! You wouldnt sleep with me but you'd sleep with Liam. Did you do the other lads also?!" Harry yells in my face.

I stand there shocked, then all my anger pours out. I lift my hand up and smack Harry hard in the cheek. Afterwards my hand's red and stings. Harry holds his face looking even more shocked.

"Harry you drunk, you dont know what your talking about!" Liam says moving me out of the way incase Harry trys to do something stupid.

"I am not!" Harry says slurring his words.

"Harry yes you are! Now just listen, please! Kimberly and I are not sleeping together! Now i think its time you get home. Come on, I'll drive you, Kimberly," He says turning to me, " Call Lou, he can give you a ride home. Tell him we found Harry."

"Yeah, okay." I say wipping almost dryed tears off of my face.

I watch as Liam and Harry walk to the car and drive away. I sit on the sidewalk and wait. After 10 minutes Louis finally pulls up and gets out of the car. He sits next to me and i tell him what just happend. He waits until im finished then asks questions.

"What do you mean he got in Carla's pants?" Louis asks confused.

I sign hoping i wouldnt have to be the one to tell him, "Liam has been sneaking around with her and he told Harry earlier today. Thats why he ran away."

He nodds then stands up. "Well i think its time i get you home."

I stand up and start walking to the car. Louis begins but stops and gasps.

I turn and look at him confused, "What?"

"Kimberly, your back doesnt hurt at all?" Louis asks.

"Now that you say something, yeah.. a lot . Why?" I ask.

"Your bleeding! Let me see." Louis says walking up behind me.

He pulls up my shirt a little and gasps again, " We better get you to the hospital."

We walk to the car and get in. It hurts to bad to lean back so i try not to. It only takes about 5 minutes to get to the emergency room. Louis helps me out of the car and pulls his hood up over his head and keeps his head down. My back begins to hurt even worse.

"Hi, uhm. She fell backwards on the cement and im almost positive she got glass in her back. Its bleeding pretty bad." Louis says greeting the nurse that is stationed at the desk.

I begin to get lightheaded and dizzy.

The nurse says something to me but i dont catch it. The room is spinning.

"Her name is Kimberly Johnson." Louis says answering the nurse.

The nurse says something again but the room goes black. I cant see anything and the last thing i remember is me on the ground and louis' face hovering over me.

When i wake up im in a hospital room and Louis is sitting in a chair next to my bed on his phone.

"Yeah.. I got it.. oh hey i have to go she just woke up." He says and waits a second listening to what the person says. "No i will not! You can come up here and do it yourself thank you very much!" And the he hangs up the phone.

"Hi love. How do you feel?" Louis asks putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Tired, my back hurts..." I say confused.

Then i remember what just happend and why my back hurts.

"Yeah its going to. You had to get stiches and emergency surgery. You scared the shit out of me. I thought you died when you fit the floor. Kinda funny acual." Louis says laughing.

"What time is it?" I ask trying to sit up.

"Oh, i wouldnt do that... Its 5:58. You've been out for a while. The nurse said you would have been fine if you werent dehidrated and starved. Although it was a huge gash in your back. The glass didnt go in to deep to do any peremenant damage. Your backs going to be soar though.. " Louis answers.

"When can i go home?"

"Oh, i dont know. Now." Louis says standing up, "Come on."

"Lou are we aloud?" I ask trying to stand. It takes a fight but i get it.

"I dont know Kimmy. But lets go, i have been in here forever. I hate hospitals. Lets go. I have your clothes, put them on." He says throwing the pants at me, " your shirt didnt make it, but here."

Louis gives me his hoodie and i go into the bathroom. I get dressed as fast as i can but its a stuggle. Finally i get my pants on and zip up the hoodie. We walk out of the hospital causaly not getting stopped once. We drive back to my house. When we get inside everyone is there, all in the living room, just sitting there.

"Hi.." I say awkwardly.

"Oh for goodness sakes! Hunny are you okay?! What happend!" My mother says standing up and hugging me.

"Ouch! Mom let go you cant!" I yell stepping away as my mom touches my back.

"Why what happend?!" My mom says not giving me a chance to say. She grabs the hoodie and unzipps in and turns me around.

"MOM! I dont have a shirt on!" I yell covering my chest.

I hear someone grunt in anger, probably Harry.

"Oh My God! How did this happen?!" My mom says as she sees the stiches.

I hear other gasps from everyone else.

"Uhm.. I think you need to sit down.." I say pulling the hoodie back on, only making eye contact with Liam for a second. He nods and i gulp. I sit on the couch next to him and everyone turns to me.

"Mom... I think you need to know.." I say then stop,to scared to continue. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look over. Its Liam, i smile and continue. "Mom... Im inlove with your boyfriend. And i know your secret about Liam.."

Gasps fill the room and my mother stands up. "What do you mean your inlove...?"

I look at Harry and he looks at the ground.

"Mom, i love Harry, and i thought he loves me, but he slept with you. It hurt me, but its okay.. I will get over it. I just want you to be happy. But i think it was very wrong for you to do that to Harry and Liam. It isnt fair. Its the same thing i did to you and im sorry. I-" My mother cuts in.

"Kimberly, your not inlo-"

I cut in, continuing, "I hate when you do that! Let me finish!," My voice getting louder, "Now, i think you need to tell everyone what you have really been doing this past week. If you dont i will."

"Fine! Yes everyone, i fucked Liam!" My mother says throwing her hands up, " But baby it ment nothing!" He says turning to Harry.

Harry doesnt look up. His face looks red and he just keeps looking at the ground.

"Baby! Harrypoo! Harry, i swear it didnt mean anything! I love you! I promise." Carla presses on.

Harry looks up. He begins to laugh. He stands up and speaks. "You guys are all fucking crazy! All of you! Carla," He says turning to my mother.

"Yes baby?!" My mother says smiling.

"Fuck you." He says swiftly, "Liam, your a dick. But.. I did the same thing, kinda."

Liam looks up and smiles slightly.

"And Kimberly..."

I look at him with glossy eyes. My back hurts, and i just want to cry in a hole and die.

"I love you." He says walking over to me and helps me up. He kisses me forcefully. I kiss back. I misses his lips. I missed his touch. I missed his loveingly stare. I missed him.

"Hold on! You cant just do that! Thats my daughter! Why her!? Whats so special about her?" Carla says pulling our attention on her.

"Cause shes not a cunt." Niall says standing up.

Everyone stands up and just kinda leaves. Harry takes my hands and we just walk out the door, not looking back. We get back to his apartment and he shows me around. Its huge, nice furnisher, and just plain beautiful.

"So, uhm.. im so sorry about you back. I really feel like an asshole. I didnt mean to, i jsut got worked up." Harry says looking into my eyes as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Harry. Its fine. It does hurt a lot though." I say remembering the pain again.

"Kimberly, i just want to let you know. I thought that when i was with your mother i felt love, but it was you. Whenever i was with anyone else i just thought about you. What your doing, who your with, if your having a good time. I couldnt get you out of my mind, and that night.. I just.. i dont know. I couldnt take not getting off. I am so selfish... am now i almost lost you. -"

I cut him off before he could say anything else, "Harry. I know. I was selfish for not doign anything with you. Im sorry. And i forgive you, a million times! I love you so much." I say kissing his nose. I have to stand on my tippytoes to reach.

"I love you too. I promise i will never hurt you again." He says.

A single tear rolls down his tear. I kiss it away.

"I promise i will never hurt you either." I whipser softly.

THE END