Status: Hope you like it! (:

Dreams Do Come True.

Chapter 2

*Harry's P.O.V*

I pointed her to the landline and stood there amazed. He didnt freak out when i answered the door. I watched in silence as she moved across the room and causually called her mum or whoever she needed to call, i barely listened she was so hot i couldnt. She has these gorgous hazel eyes and long straight brown hair. And hints of sun kissed freckles planted on her nose. Needless to say, she was perfect.

"Uhm thanks for the help.." She says turning around. She takes one look at me and her face turns pale, like shes about to throw up.

"No problem babe, are you okay?" I ask looking into her eyes searching for a sign of anything that would tell me whats wrong.

Im good...." She says throwing her hands around.

"Okay.. well uhm.. what did your mum say?" I ask trying to think of something to say so she will stay longer. I met this girl not even five minutes ago and im already wanting to know more about her.

"Oh, uhm... she said she would be...." She sighs, "Shes not coming home.."

"Oh.. well uhm.. you can wait in here until the front desk clerk shows up. I promise I dont bite.." I say flirty.

*Kimberly's P.O.V*

"Oh.. well uhm.. you can wait in here until the front desk clerk shows up. I promise I dont bite.." Harry say flirty.

I blush, "Okay.."

We sit on the bed together and i introduce myself.

"Im Kimberly by the way.." I say sticking my hand out.

"Im Harry.." He says shaking it. We both laugh.

I look down at what im wearing.. Im wearing a gray old tee shirt and short shorts and i sleep without a bra on so i just so happen to not be wearing one.. just what i want to meet Harry Styles in.. nott!

"So wear are you from..?" Harry asks realizing what i realized a second ago.

He trys to focus on something us but when we enter the conversation farther his eyes keep wondering. I tell him my whole life story not caring if hes judging or not, im never going to talk to him again. He seems interested but finally interupts me, " Im sorry love but your not wearing a bra! I just needed to get that off my chest.." He says throwing his hands in the air.

I giggle and cross my arms, " I didnt think i was going to meet One Direction's Harry Styles or i would have worn one.."

"On no, you dont have too.." Harry says winking.

I blush , i dont think i blushed more that day then i ever had in my life.. As the night continues we play the say 'questions game' anyone else would play with a person they just met. At 1:30 i am about to pass out.

"You can lay down if you'd like." Harry says getting off the bed, "I can lay on the couch."

"Really you dont have too."

"I want to." He says ending the conversation.

I curl up and a ball and shut my eyes.

Harry pushes me up against the wall and kisses my neck leaving love bites for the world to see. I throw my hands in his hair and play with his soft curls. Harry gets my weakness and i let out a soft moan.

"Hey are you okay?.." An Irish accent wakes me from my dream.

My eyes shoot open. Where am i? Who is this man? How did i get here? Then the memories start to flood back like a wave in the ocean.

"You were moaning, i thought you were crying.." He says looking conserned, "Im Niall by the way." He continues smiling.

"Im Kimberly.." I say scratching my head.

"Your up!" Harry saying walking in with 3 other boys i reconize as Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson.

"Yeah, uhm.. Im sorry, Im just going to leave.." I say getting out of bed.

Niall's eyes widen. Since my 'wet' dream i was kinda horny so my nipples were perched. Really? Infront of One Direction?

Harry clears his throat trying to get Niall's attention.

"No, why dont you stay for a while? We would love to meet you.. Im Louis" Louis says holding out his arms.

"I would like a hug! " Niall says most likely still on the boob thing, i blush.

"Well uhm, we were all going to go out for breakfast, why dont you come?" Harry asks rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'd love that, just let me get dressed.." I say pointing down.

"You really dont have too." Niall says blushing.

I look at the clock and its 10 o'clock, my mother should be back by now. I knock on the door repeatively and finally a hungover woman answers the door.

"Hiyaa." I say walking inside.

"Shhhh..." She says falling back into bed.

I hurry and get dressed and do my hair and make up. I finally finish and walk back over to Harry's room. He opens the door.

"Ready?" He asks with a tooth brush hanging out of his mouth.

"Ready!" I answer.

The boys and I walk into the elevator and press down. When we enter the lobby the fans that are there go crazy, Harry just holds me close and walks out. I smile. Zayn leads us up to the van that was parked out front. We jump in and i look around. Then i notice Liam isnt with us.

"Where's Liam?" I ask.

"Oh, he's with Danielle. They where going to met up with us at the cafe." Louis answers.

"I see.." I say looking out the window.

We pull up to a nice little cafe and get out. We get a nice little seat outside where Danielle and Liam where already eating and a waiter walks up.

"Hello, Im Eric and I'll be your waiter for today? Can i start you off with anything?" He greets us.

"Uhm, I'll take a coffee please." Zayn, Harry, and Louis all order.

"Yeah, ill take a coffee with some muffins, blueberry, oh and what do you think about the bannana muffins? Are they good?" Niall asks.

"Yes, very, and what about you beautiful?" The waiter continues looking at me.

I blush and look down, " A coffees good, thank you"

"Are you sure you wouldnt like my number also?" Eric presses on.

"Hey man, dont talk about my girlfriend like that!" Harry says getting mad.

I look over, did he just say girlfriend?..

"Sorry.." Eric says turning and walking away.

"Kimberly, im really sorry. Guys like that just make me so mad.." Harry says now getting embarrassed.

"Its fine.." I say touching his hand.

We finish our breakfast and deside its time to get back to the hotel. Liam and Danielle were going to continue sight seeing. When we arrive at the hotel there is even more fans wating outside for the boys. Niall, Louis, and Zayn walk up and talk to the fans while Harry waits for me to get out of the van.

"Hey, sorry about that.." Harry says shifting his weight under his feet.

"Its cool, Thanks. He was kinda creepy.." I say brushing the words away.

He puts his hand my back and we begin to walk where the others are stationed.

"Oh my gosh Harry i love you!" All the fans scream.

"Who is she?!" Others scream and we get closer.

All i do is wave, its kind of awkward. We finally get to the boys and join in on the conversation.

"So, basicly im going to film you while you ask some questions okay?" The lady asks.

"Got it." They agree.

"So how many of you are single?" She asks while the camera turns on.

Just then Harry's hand slides down just a inch.

The boys answer.

"How is Miami treating you?"

Hand slides down another inch. The boys answer.

"When are you guys leaving."

Harry's hand slide down more only about an inch away from my bottom. The boys answer.

"So, im sorry doll, who are you?" She finally asks turning to look at me.

Harry's hand leaves my back only for a moment to smack my bottom, I jump.

"Are you okay?" The report asks.

"Im fine.." I say glancing at Harry. "Im Kimberly, I met Harry last night, and we went out for breakfast with the guys.."

After a few more questions we head back to the room.

"So, tonight we are going to a night club and we were just wondering if youd like to come." Zayn says when we exit the elevator.

"Sure, sounds like fun!" I say, "Well i have to go, ill come by around 7:30 okay?"

I walk into the room and brush my teeth, i have to meet my mother at her appointment. I make sure i have my cell phone and room key and walk out. Tonight Carla has a big 'show' at an elementry school. I would be in school but im home schooled. I work from the computer because my mother and I are always on the move.

The whole time the show goes on I cant stop thinking about Harry and how attracted i am to him. Tonight i will get him all for myself, i will be leaving tomorrow for Ohio. I smile to myself as i think about how i will attract him to me.