I'll Never Let Anything Happen

Chapter 2

There is a knock on the door and i gulp. I get out of bed and walk down the stairs to open the door. When i do Harry is holding a bouquet of flowers. They look lovely. He hand me the flowers and walks in. I smell them and they smell wonderful, like when it first turns fall and all the leaves begin to fall. I kiss him on the lips and he brings me closer, pulling my waist. I laugh at his touch. He smiles cheekly and looks into my eyes.

"Whats up Babe? What did you need to talk to me about?" He asks lovingly.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry the flowers, and the kiss. Got me all mixed up." I say looking down.

He pushes a hair out of my face and i look up.

"Harry.." I begin but choke up. What if he doesnt love me anymore.

"Love, its okay. You can tell me. " He says now looking into my eyes almost searching for something.

"Harry, you said you loved me right?" I ask trying to keep my voice steady.

"Yes! I will love you no matter what Lottie, i promise."

"Harry..." I stop trying to put the words together. " Harry, im pregnant.."

The air in the room stiffens, and the words almost lay on top of it. Harrys eyes turn from concern to nothing, blank.

"Harry, please say something..." I say after a while. A single tear leaks out of my eye.

He just stands there looking at me.

"Are you for sure?" He asks coldly.

"Yes.. i positive." I say trying to hold in my tears. I need to be stong.

"Uhm.. is it... er... is it mine for sure?" He asks finally.

I stare at him in shock. How could me ask something like that. Ofcourse its his!

"Harry... How could you ask that.." I say my voice cracking.

"Well i dont know..." He says looking away.

"Harry, what are we suppose to do... "I say finally letting my emotions show.

I begin crying, and shaking. Harry pulls me into his stong arms and i stuff my face into his tee shirt.

"It will be okay babe.. shh... no need to cry. Its okay.. " Harry says soothingly.

"Harry... im scared." I say looking up at him.

I.. I am too." he says kissing my nose.

"Lottie, i promise i will NEVER let anything happen to you, i swear. Lottie i love you. Everything is going to be okay. We will figure everything out, okay?" He says whispering in my ear sweetly.

"I love you too." I say back to him.

He wipe my eyes with his thumb and picks me up bridal style and carries me upstairs. He gentally puts me on the bed and he snuggles up next to me. I fall alseep into his warm, safe arms just like i always love too.

In the morning when i wake up Harry is gone but there is a note on the pillow. It says:

Hi beautiful! Hope you had sweet dreams. Sorry i had to leave so early. Simon called and me and the boys have an interview. I love you! xx

I smile at his remark. Im beautiful. I jump in the shower and turn on the hot water and let in run down my back. I smile remebering what Harry said last night. 'Lottie, i promise i will NEVER let anything happen to you, i swear. Lottie i love you. Everything is going to be okay. We will figure everything out, okay?' He is perfect and i truely do love him, with all my heart. After i get out of the shower i vomit again. I get dressed then do my hair and make up. I run down the stairs and find my mother and father sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hi hunny." My mom says sipping her coffee,

"Hi mum, dad." I say sitting down.

"So, i seen Harry this morning. He looked a little shocked, did you tell him the news?" My father asks uncomfortable.

"Yeah.. " I answer.

"Well. thats good hunny! " My mother says standing up and kissing the top of my head.

My phone lights up and i answer it.

"Hey Tor." I say stepping out of the room.

"Hi, did you tell him?" She says eagerly.

"Yes. yes, im coming over to give you all the details. Call Alli i dont want to repeat the story over and over again. " I say grabbing my coat.

"Mom im going to Tor's! Call me if you need anything." I shout pulling the phone away from my face.

After Tory aggrees i walk across the street and enter the house.

"HI hunny, im home!" I yell knowing Tory's mother isnt home.

"Good darling! Now coming in here and tell us the details!" Alli shouts back from Tory's room.

I get into the room and tell the girls what they want to know. When i finish Alli wipes her cheek from a single tear.

"Its like a book!" Alli says laughing.

"I know, it was so perfect. Harry is just so perfect you know? Guys i really love him! And i know hes going to love our daughter." I say holding my stomach.

"How do you know its a girl? Its only been like a week. " Tory says giggling.

"I just know, okay? " I say throwing a pillow at her.

"Guys, lets watch a movie! Im bored." Alli says getting up from the bed.

"Okay, but only one! I want to hangout with Harry today." I say.

"Fine.. fine.." They both aggree.

We begin whatching a movie but i soon fall asleep. I dream of a very pregnant me and Harry. He keeps telling me its not his child and he doesnt love me. I begin crying and yelling. Calling for him to come back. He begins running and i chase after him but soon trip. I feel a sharp pain and there is blood everywhere. I turn over off my stomach and hold my stomach. I keep calling for Harry but he wont help. I begin to cry in pain and anger.

"Lottie! Wake up!" Alli shouts.

My eyes snap open and i sit up trying to catch my breath. Alli and Tory look at me in horror.

"Bad dream.." I say awkwardly.

"I know bad dreams and that was not a bad dream.. that was like horror movie shit. Are you okay?" Tory says.

"Im fine.. i just need to go okay. I think spending time with Harry is going to do some good. " I say standing up and leaving, leaving Tory and Alli sitting there confused and shooken up about the terror dream i just had.