I'll Never Let Anything Happen

Chapter 7

The next day i felt off. I dont know why but i didnt like it.

"Babe, are you alright?" Harry asked as i walk inside.

"Im fine.. its just.. i dont know, nothing." I say brushing it off.

Harry tooks at me and studies me then turns away and begins to pack again. Harry and I are playing on moving out together. Harry offical is renting a flat and we are packing to, hopefully, get in it today and settle down. I pick up a box but instently set it down. I grab the bottom of my stomach and cry out in pain. Harry drops the box he was holding and rushes over to me.

"Harry, im fine!" I say confidently, to bad i know im not.

"Lottie.." Harry say looking down then back up again.

"What?" I ask in pain.

"You peed your pants.." Harry says trying to hold in the giggles.

I look down and see that my pants are soaked.

"Harry.. Thats not pee.. my water just broke." I say trying to stay come.

Harry's eyes pop out of his head. "That mean.... OH MY GOD! WERE HAVING A BABY!"

"Harry.. Harry.." Harry is running around the room trying to find out what to do. "HARRY!"

Harry stops in his tracks and looks at me. "Chill down. Get in the car and drive me to a hospital!"

Harry walks over to me and helps me out of the house and to the car. I feel another contraction and i sqeeze this hand and close my eyes.

"Its okay babe.. Its okay." Harry says holding me.

"Okay, get me to the hospital." I say trying to stay calm. The baby isnt supose to come yet.

I rub my belly and whipser words to her.

"Okay, ready?" Harry says getting in the driver side.

I look over and be begins driving. After ten minutes of driving and contractions we finally arrive. Harry opens the door and grabs the emergency baby bag we kept in the backseat. We walk into the hospital and Harry shouts.

"Pregnant Lady comeing through! Shes about to have this baby on the floor!" Harry says as i sit in a wheel car that a nurse brought over.

"Sir, your going to have to fill this out."The front desk clerk says handing Harry a clip board.

Harry lets go of my hand and i get nervous.I look back and Harry is writing on the board.

Another contraction, this time more painfully. I cry out in pain and Harry is right by my side.

"Im here." He says as the nurse wheels us down to the room.

After I change into the hospital gown and get in the bed the doctor is at the door.

"Alright, alright. Im Doctor Morris. I will be dielivering you baby tonight. Lets have a look, yeah?" Dr.Morris says as he walks to the end of the bed.

"Baby i'll be right back, i promise, okay?" Harry says leaving my side and walking into the hall.

The doctor takes a look then claps. "Alrighty. Everything seems fine."

Another contraction.

"I know, the contractions can be such bitches, but luckly we have something for that. You are 7 in diolated, so if you would like some morphine, we can provide it."

I shake my head yes and then after a minute I speak.

"It doesnt hurt the baby, right?"

"Of course not. "Dr. Morris says smiling, "Just makes it so you cant feel much."

"Then yes.. please." You say as another contraction come on.

"Okay Nurse. thank you." And then the doctor leaves.

I lay in the bed trying not to move.

"Lottie, im sorry i had to leave. It was your mum." Harry says walking back in the room.

He pulls a chair up and then sits down. I smile and then close my eyes trying to hide from the pain.

"Okay, Lottie your going to feels some pain." Nurse Cathy says as i fell her cold hands on my lower back.

She puts the needle inside me and then releases the medication. Harry kisses my forhead and the i lay back down. The doctor walks back in and checks how far i am.

"Okay, good news. We are going to have you start pushing.."

*TORY'S P.O.V.*

I pace the waiting room while the others sit quietly.

"Will you stop! Your making me nervous." Alli says looking up.

I stop and sit down. "Sorry."

*Two hours later*

"Tory, get up.." Liam says shaking me slightly.

I get up embarrased and look around. I see Harry run down the hall with a huge smile on his face.

Everyone jumps up and wait for him.

"Its.... Its a...." Harry says trying to catch his breath, " Its a girl. Darcy."

His eyes are puffy and red from tears of joy. "Wanna meet her?"

Everyone follows Harry to Lottie's room and we see Lottie holding a baby. Shes perfect.

Lottie puts the baby is Harry's arms then Harry smiles. The baby begins crying but stops. Harry's smile fades. I look around to Alli and see is looking at Harry with the same puzzled expression. I look back at the baby and she isnt moving. A single tear falls from Harry's cheek and then the nurse rushes us all out.

"Harry!!" Is the last thing i hear Lottie say as the doors are begin closed.