Status: Another, for Sree :)

Since Yesterday

two of two.

All I know is a simple name,
Everything has changed


Breathing in and out repetitively and staring at the pale washed out white ceiling of my bedroom, I was able to easily figure my problems out. Regardless of who was involved, what my problem was, however minuscule or extreme it was, once my body was comfortably lying on my bed and I was calm; I was practically invincible when it came to problem solving wise. 

Which was why it frustrated me to no end that I couldn't figure this little predicament right away. It wasn't that big of a deal, it happened only a couple of nights ago and only involved one person other than myself. I sighed heavily before turning on my side and eyed the wall. This should've been easy though much of my feelings were distorted so my thoughts couldn't have been far from that state.

Zach. David. Zach. David.

The person from my dream couldn't have possibly turned into a real, breathing, walking and talking human being. I attempted to convince myself that Zach didn't resemble the David in my dream but I was too far in to pull out. You couldn't have the pair of blue gems, those same folds in personality and charm and that voice without being David. It just wasn't-it just didn't happen. 

I slid my hand underneath my pillow and fished around until I felt a familiar hard object. I pulled it out, placing it on my lap before fixing the pillows so that they were propped nicely against the the bed-frame. After getting cosy I tugged my blanket all the way up just beneath my chest and held the object. 

It was a journal; and no it wasn't a diary or notebook I wrote all my secrets and embarrassing moments in. It was similar to that but it was a dream diary. I bought this book the day after my third David dream realizing that it was either one of those continuous or repetitive dreams. Since then right after I woke up, I'd write down anything I remembered from the dream. Whether it had Dave or not. My eyes skimmed over the latest note I'd written down.

16/6/12

i dreamt about him again but it wasn't a good dream. Its just like the last time ~

we both enter the library and find that the whole place is ruined - the shelves lying on the floor, all books torn up and pages ripped apart, all pictures and posters were harassed

david immediately went to the far side and i knew he hoped that at least one thing wasnt destroyed but we both knew what would happen

he broke down crying and he was so devastated. he looked so broken and i knew how he felt. the library was my sanctuary and for him, the piano was like home.

maybe he didn't think it would work out but whatever the reason, he ran from me. that's the end of the relationship we had.


I couldn't believe that who I net a few days ago was real. I didn't mind dreaming about Zachary right after I'd met him; as embarrassing that was to admit. But having constantly dreamed of David, the boy who seemed the twin of Zach - born personality and physical wise - and then meeting an exact doppleganger of him in real life?

That was unfathomable. 

It was as if the boy from my dream had decided to step out if my head and go walkabout in my life. Not only had he been a wonderful dream boyfriend character, he was not part of my reality too. As much as I'd love to him all to myself, I was afraid that when I finally embraced Zach, that this picture perfect escapade would've been all a dream and that he would be untimely ripped from my grasp. 

I curled up into an upright fetal position against my pillows and let my head fall onto my folded chest. All the worries caused my head to spin and I groaned, my heart swelling with the vicious emotions. It wasn't a surprise that I was this conflicted between sides - I was confused from the very second I recognized the azure stare.

"Sree, are you awake?" someone sang. I lifted up my head with a defeated moan to see my sister's head popping in through the small gap in the the door. "Morning!" she squealed running to me, knees pressing against my mattress. 

I raised an eyebrow, curious about her giddy attitude. "Why so happy at eight in the morning?" Her grin simply widened and I felt my face soften because that smile reminded me of the ten year old I had missed. I placed my bare feet on the floor and stared down at her, warily. Thirteen year olds weren't all bubbly in the early hours of Sunday morning and something was up. "What is going on?"

A pair of arms wound their way around my waist and she buried her head on the crook of my neck. "Thank you Sree!" Her exclaims were muffled against my skin so she pulled away, cheeks shaded in a light crimson tone. 

"Oh and happy birthday," I murmured flicking her chin. 

She grimaced under my touch slapping my arm. "Don't do that, I'm not a kid anymore. Anyway I had a dream that was something 1D related and then when I woke up, there was two of their albums, posters and clothing merch!" I hadn't realized that a CD was stuck in the clutches of her hand and she began leaping around my bedroom with a goofy smile on her face. "Yay," she screeched. Jealousy washed over me as I realized I missed being the age of fourteen. "That means my dream came true! Kind of."

Her last sentence shot through me. My dream came true...kind of. An idea blurred their way into my thoughts and I wasn't going to cower and turn back from the crazy plan. The plan itself wasn't exactly crazy but my intention (or the outcome I wished for it to be) was proper absurd and I'd most likely simply make a ridicule of myself. "Trish?"

She paused and stared up at me with wide innocent looking brown orbs. "Yeah?"

"Do you know what time the mall opens?" My thinking was abstruse but I had no choice but to do this. All feelings flocked to the centre of my heart and it pounded with impatience, listening to her hopefully good answer. 

With a moment of reluctance Trishna said, "It should be open now." Her eyes clouded over with caution and confusion for she attempted to understand my panic. 

"Thank you, thank you!" I squealed before pestering her to exit my bedroom. Once done, I grabbed my bathrobe hanging on a silver hook on the back of my door, and hopped over-excitedly towards my own bathroom. I was glad I fought my sister on getting the second room with the toilet and shower. 

Image


There was a group of younger people blocking my way, as if they didn't realize that they standing right in the middle of the entrance and exit, however you'd like to view it, of the shopping centre. I stayed stationery waiting until they flashed back to reality and step away from the glass doors.

I tapped my right foot repetitively until I got stuck on a simple rhythm. The pack of teenagers remained were they were, conversing with themselves blocking out the rest of the world. I coughed with obvious irritation and emitted an even louder one until I caught their attention.

All eyes locked on me and even though they were a solid couple of years younger, I couldn't help but feel intimated. They were after all in a group and I was singled out. Either way I cleared my throat, stretching my neck hoping I'd look braver. "Not to be offensive but I'm sure you lot would have enough brains to realize you're blocking people's way?"

The tallest male in the group raised his brow and I was about to take a step back until the impatience eventually sawed me through. "Hello? Can you hear me? Look kid, stop wasting my time and step aside," I demanded almost on the verge of ripping my hair out. 

"Whatever," one of them muttered before they all finally walked into the building. 

With a relieved groan I entered the mall and hurried to the nearest escalator unaware that I'd forgotten where the store was. It was a while until I found out that I was practically lost in the shops I grew up in. Despite of the circumstance, I laughed at my current situation.

Whilst searching for the same CD shop, my eyes gazed over the new boutiques that had opened up and my inner shopper jingled with excitement. It had been a long time since I last went shopping and with the anticipation of meeting Zach again I allowed myself to also roam the mall for the day. 

The similar sign of the store the boy worked in flashed my way. I caught a short glimpse of brunette hair though I wasn't sure that it was actually him. I quickened my pace, power walking towards the shop, anxiety bubbling in underneath my skin.

I glanced down at my outfit hoping that I wasn't too dressed up or looked to casual for him. I mentally slapped myself for getting all worked up about my outfit when it me that he needed to see and not the articles of clothing wrapped around me.

The situation and the thoughts of what I was doing dawned on me and I suddenly felt like throwing up. I paused in front of the music store stuck as if it was suddenly quicksand. I caught a peek of blue eyes and feather brown hair. I began panicking as Zach made his way over to me. I should've been excited as he remembered me from a few days ago. 

But what was I to tell him? How was I supposed to explain my sudden appearance and without even a thought of buying anything music related? I couldn't tell him the story about my dreams - about how the boy in my dream had an uncanny resemblance to him. He would've labeled me as crazy then kicked me out of the store.

"Hi," he chirped, sending me over the smile I hadn't seen in days. Not even in the night in my dreams since everything was absolutely getting destroyed.

The greeting lodged in my throat. I sent him over a weak smile. I couldn't even breathe properly since he was all up in my face. Okay that was exaggerating it a bit though I was unable to move at all. 

He frowned. "What's wrong?"

I chewed my bottom lip, scrunching my eyebrows together and waiting for a response as he was. "Um well," I stuttered frustratingly combing my hair back with my fingers. "I-the reason I came here was...Uh..." I didn't have the courage to continue. 

"Okay...so uh, I'll be right over there," he jabbed a thumb in the air towards the other side of the store. Zach slowly backed away from me and turned around however I could let him go just yet and I clutched on his forearm. "Yeah?"

"I dream about you," I blurted out. I winced as he opened his lips to say something. Closing my eyes to wait for his response, I waited for it; I waited for the outburst; I waited for the painful rejection and the screams claiming that I was a crazy stalker. After ten seconds of silence I lifted my eyelids, watching his expression with care. 

Zach's lips were pursed together. "Really?" I reluctantly nodded. "Then...come with me." He curled his hand around my palm and gently pulled me further in the store. I smiled up at him, realizing that maybe my ruined dream could be continued in real life. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG AGHHHH. Here are some Zachary gifs:

Image

Image

Image