Status: In Progress

WHAT?!?! SHOULDN'T I BE DEAD??

Madeleine Bennett, a 14 year old girl, tries to take her own life. Her attempt is successful. What is this strange place where she awakens, inside the womb of a new mother?

Character Info:
Name - Madeleine (Maddy) Bennett

Age - 14

Likes - Her friends (Emma and Callum), School (I know! SHOCKER!), rock music, Naruto, her laptop!

Dislikes - Her mother (abusive), her father (abandoned them when Maddy was 7), her brother (jealous of him)

Appearance - Technically, this is irrelevant, so please feel free to use your imaginiation! :)

Bio:

When she was 7 years old, her parents got divorced. Her father moved away from the area and they haven't seen or heard from him since. By the time she was 8. her mother had already began being abusive, not physically but emotionally. Once Maddy is 9 her mother has started becoming violent as well. The main reason for this is that she blames Maddy for her husband leaving them. Maddy's mother is not abusive towards her brother as he is the spitting image of their father and also he is incredibly clever, therefore her mother thinks he is perfect. For this reason Maddy is jealous of him. Her only escape from her messed up family is at school, where she is a straight A student, however her results are usually overlooked by her mother. Maddy has quite a few friends, the closest of whom are Emma and Callum. The latter of which has been her friend since 4+(kindergarten age for Americans! At least I think so!). Despite her friends and brother (who secretly cares for her), Maddy feels like she is worthless and has no purpose in life: basically she has been brainwashed to believe this by her mother. This depression leads on to the events in the prologue, and is the cause of her suicide attempt.