Status: PLEASE ENJOY xxx

No One Knows

Found Out

It had been 4 boring days since i met Danny, i actually forgot about him until i was walking hom from school with Dee.

*FLASHBACK*
Uniform :http://www.polyvore.com/kaylees_uniform/set?id=64311133

''Oh my god he was totally into you! you're gonna get some tomorrow night''
''Dee i told you i don't like guys like Aidan he is such a player and no i wont 'get some' i dont sleep with anyone like you, i want to wait'' I moaned.

''Urghhh god! you are going to die a 50 year old virgin with a house full of cats if you don't spread your sexy toned legs''
''I don't care at least my cats will love me!, i don't spread my legs to anything with a pulse unlinke some people''
''Touche'' Dee laughed. ''Look all i'm saying is Aidan has a thing for you and its his house party tomorrow night so you should lose your reputation of being the 'quiet little nun'.
'' What? and have the reputation of being the 'easy lay'. Dee just burst out laughing, ran down the street and started shaking her ass '' You know everybody wants this baby!!!'' She shouted back at me.

Que the wolf whistles across the street. There was a building site with a load of builders on break.
''Nice uniform baby care to give us a dance'' I brushed it off where as Dee actually started to do a dance consisting of booty shaking, slut drops and bending.
''Ughh come on Dee'' I said dragging her away, we walked about 3 steps when i heard him.
''Kaylee?'' I stopped and turned around. And there i was once again standing face to face with Danny.
''Umm hi''

''Hey, wait why are you wearing... you're still in school? but then that means... here take my number we need to talk'' Danny told me while taking my phone out of my pocket and putting his number in while taking my number in his phone. He looked a tad pissed off.
''Okay bye'' I turned back round and started walking down the steet with Dee again.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After that incident, all the way home i had Dianna in my ear asking lots and lots and lots of questions. I was in a mood so i didn't answer any of them, i don't know why i was in a mood though. Once we got home i had my tea and went straight to bed. Before i fell asleep i got a text of Danny saying ''Meet me at starbucks 8pm tomorrow''. That day couldn't have gone worse for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think of my story.