Status: PLEASE ENJOY xxx

No One Knows

not that bad

I was at Danny's house he had given me a top to put on over my bra but it ended up at my knees.I was still crying, everything had just built up and i couldn't stop. He made me some hot chocolate with marshmellows in and we both sat down on the sofa.

*FLASHBACK*

We were watching re-runs of hollyoaks when he spoke up.
''Why did you stand me up today, i waited 2 hours''
''Because i knew what you were going to say, why didn't you tell me you're not over 18, you shouldn't have been in the club, i don't like you any more, you're to young, blah blah blah'' i told him wiping away stray tears.
''Woah you know me better than myself, i was going to say all that except one. I do still like you it's wrong very very wrong but you're not like other girls and yeah you are young so as hard as it is for me to say we should just stay friends.'' I don't know why but this made me even more upset but i didn't show it.

I stood up and walk into his bedroom to get my clothes and go home.
''Where are you going Kaylee''
''Home, just leave me alone'' I whispered on the verge of tears
''It's dark outside you aren't going home, just stay here the night and i'll take you home in the morning''
''No! i want to go home now'' i went to walk past him but he grabbed hold of my arms and held me back.
''Don't make this hard darling, just sleep in my bed, i'll sleep on the sofa and then you can go home in the morning''

''No i-i-i just want to go home now, i don't want to be here with you, j-just please...'' I don't know what happend but i just burst into tears. Instantly i was cradled in Danny's arms and he carried me to the bed. He led me down and layed down next to me staying silent and letting me cry into his chest for the next couple of minutes. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted my head so my eyes were on his.

''don't cry Kaylee, everythings alright you've just had a bad night and you'll be okay tomorrow, i'll take you home, and then you never have to see me again if you don't wan....'' I smashed my lips against his. I just couldn't help myself, it took him a while to respond but once he did the kiss was amazing. he moved my leg so it was hooked around his waist and cradled my head.
He nibbled on my lip and i gave him enterance, our tounges battled for dominance but i just let him take over. He rolled on top of me and wrapped my legs around him. He started grinding his hips against me and it felt amazing, he slowly kissed down my neck and back up.

He put his lips back on mine and cupped my breast over the t-shirt. I could feel his growing erection on my leg. ''ohhh Danny'' I moaned out, he grunted as he moved down to nibble on my neck. I was so hot, i couldn't breathe properly but it was so good. Suddenly he stopped,

''what...''
''no we shouldn't be doing this you're 15 still in school and i'm 23 it's wrong and pedophillic''
He started to get off the bed. ''No wait, just... stay. We don't have to do anything just stay with me'' He lay down next to me under the covers and i snuggled into his arms, soon after that i fell asleep.''

*END OF FLASHBACK*

So that night wasn't all bad, most of it was but not all of it. I wish i still had that Danny sweet, caring and loving. He was perfect.