Status: PLEASE ENJOY xxx

No One Knows

First Sign

Me and Danny had been together for 11 months when he showed the first sign. Obviously back then i thought nothing of it but now when think back i realise this was a major sign to the abuse i just thought he was being protective at the time.
I had met Danny's family who thought i was 18 at first but he finally told everyone the truth, even his friends.

Obviously they didn't like it at first but now they're okay with it. He's met Dianna and she's met his family.
Dianna had finally settled down with a boy, she's been with him for 3 months. It was Dean, Danny's younger brother. He was 18 and she was 16 so no one was really bothered about the ages. Anyway it was the 31st October and e and Danny had been invited to Deans halloween party.

*FLASHBACK*

''Great party , Dean'' Danny screamed over the music. They did some weird hand shake and then Danny walked off to fetch me a drink.
I was standing alone against the wall when two arms wrapped around my waist.
''You look beautiful''
''Woah, that was qui.... Oh Taylor! i haven't seen you in ages'' I screamed as I hugged my boy bestfriend and looked at him in awe. Taylor had moved countries last year so we couldn't see each other but i guess he's back now.

''Canada not working out for you or did you just miss me?'' I joked
''Haha it wasn't working out but i did miss you bestie!''
''AHHHH i can't believe you're back'' i shouted as i jumped on him hugging him for dear life. I had missed him so much.
''Hahaha you're going to give me an injury if you jump on me again! nice costume sexy little cat i assume?''
''Well thankyou and yes i am, you're a hot fireman.yum.''
''Yes, yes i am. So how've you been, what've you been upto, you got a boyfriend yet?''

''Yeah she has, i'm Danny'' I jumped around in surprise because i didn't realise he was behind me.
''Yeah Taylor! this is my boyfriend Danny'' I grabbed hold of Danny's hand and stood at his side
''Nice to meet ya mate'' Taylor said with his arm outstretched. He and Danny shook hands while having quite an intense stare off.
''So how old are you Danny?''
''24 you?''
''Woah don't you think 24 is a little to old for a 15 year old?''
''Taylor i'm 16 in less than a month chill'' I butted in

''Hmm alright well i'm gonna head off i'll see you in school sometime.'' Taylor walked off and Danny dragged me to the dance floor. We had been dancing for what felt like ages when i heard Danny stress out.
''Keep your eyes up dick before i scratch them out!''
I looked behind me to see someone was staring at my bum and when i turned around his eyes moved to my breast. I was feeling a little uncomfortable.
''Come on Danny lets just go, i'm so tired'' I pulled him out of the house and to his car so he could drive us to his house.
''Do you want anything to eat baby'' Danny asked
''No i'm alright thanks i'm just going to get dressed and get in bed'' I walked into his room and started to undress, i wiped all my makeup off, shoved my hair in a scruffy bun and put one of his tops on.
I climbed into bed exhausted and not long after i felt Danny climb in with me. I turned around so we were face to face and cuddled with him.
''That boy you were talking to and hugging at the party, who is he?'' Danny asked
''He's my best friend, we were so close but then he moved away to Canada but now he's back.''

''Oh alright, Your outfit tonight was sexy''
''Haha thankyou''
''Showed abit to much though, don't you think?''
''What do you mean?''
''Well you heard me tell that lad to look up and through out the night there were lots of boys staring at you''
''Oh well, i'm with you aren't i, they don't stand a chance''
''Yeah but still it was a bit slutty, i don't think you should wear it again baby''

''I'm sorry what?''
''Did i stutter?''
''Why are you being like this? Did you just call me a slut?''
''No reason, i just think you should only dress sexy for me when we're alone. I don't like when other guys look at you, you're mine and no i said the outfit was slutty not you''
''I know i'm yours Danny, I love you and i don't care if other boys stare at me, it's you i want'' I tried to reassure him.
''I care though! just please baby don't wear anything like that and jump all over boys like you did with that Taylor'' I could feel his fingers getting tighter around my waist.
''Okay i won't, i love you and i'd do anything for you.''
''I love you too baby'' He told me. He placed his lips on mine and turned me around so my back was against his stomach.
''I love you so much baby'' He whispered while kissing my neck. Not long after that i fell asleep wrapped in his arms.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I thought Danny had just had a bad night. Obviously not.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm using famous actors/actresses to help you visualise what everyone looks like except me. I' trying my best to find people that either look like them or just have the same features.