Status: PLEASE ENJOY xxx

No One Knows

Fun day out?

It had been 2 weeks since the halloween party and i was officially 16!.Me and Dee had gone out for the day a week after my 16th. We spent all day shopping and buying different outfits. I got changed into one of mine because i liked it better than what i was wearing, it was a white top, with jean shorts and dolly shoes.We even ran into Shannon and Jodie , two girls we hate, this nearly started a fight because we hate each other.

Dianna started mouthing off and we all squared up to one another but we ended up getting seperated. After that we just spent a couple more hours shopping and then we went for a meal. Half way through the meal i got a call of Danny but i didn't answer it because that would've been rude. Dianna started talking about her and Dean's relationship.

*FLASHBACK*

''Oh my god Kaylee it's amazing, we are both like each other so we never run out of things to say. He's perfect'' Dee gushed
''That's good i'm glad you're happy''
''He hit me last night'' Dianna confessed

''WHAT?!?!?!'' i screamed
''Chill! it was hot haha''
''What happened?''
''Well we were arguing about something, i forgot what it was, but anyway we were arguing and he got in my face screaming at me, so i pushed him back so he could give me some space and then he just back handed me across the face.
But don't worry about it! it was hot. He hit me then pushed me against the wall and from that point, we were like animals in heat. The sex was amazing!''

''Oh my god! i don't care about the sex! HOW CAN YOU CARE ABOUT THE SEX!, he hit you Dee! if i man ever hits you you get out of that relationship straight away! you don't have sex with him! ARE YOU MAD?!?!''
''Chill! we're alright now''
''I can't believe you let him do that to you, if a man ever hit me i'd be straight out the door without turning back.''

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Yeah i seemed like the wise best friend giving out good advice. Why didn't i just take my own advice?. I loved him. I know everyone says that but you don't know what it feels like until you're in that situation, i thought about leaving him but it literally pained me to think about not being with him.
Once me and Dee had finished our meal i looked at my phone and realised i had 10 missed calls of Danny. I text him back saying, 'Sorry baby, i didn't hear my phone, i was having dinner with Dee. I'll be round in 5'.

*FLASHBACK*

''Dee i'm gonna head to Danny's house are you going Dean's?''
''Yeah i'm gonna head this way i'll see you later'' Dee told me pointing to the right.
''Bye''
I started walking to Danny's house from where i was, he only lived about five minutes away so there was no point asking him to pick me up. When I got to his house and walked straight in.
''Danny! it's me where are you?''
''FRONT ROOM!'' I walked into the front room where Danny was pacing up and down.

''Danny? what are you doing?''
''Why didn't you answer your phone?'' He asked me in a forceful tone while walking over to me.
''I told you i didn't hear it, i was having dinner with Dee'' I told him getting a bit angry at him for speaking to me like that.
''Do you have any idea how worried i was about you'' He argued with a frown on his face.
''Ugh you NEVER answer your phone!'' I stated

He grabbed hold of my arm with a force i've never felt him use on me before and pulled me towards him,
''Don't you ever! ever! talk to me like that again! alright?'' He warned me
''I-i'm''
''What!?!''
''I-i-i'm sorry'' I stuttered. He let go of my arm and walked into the kitchen while i just stood there shocked at what had just happend.

I was about to leave when he came back.
''Kaylee, forget what just happend alright, i love you''
''Hmm''
''Look at me when i'm talking to you''
''No''
''When i tell you to look at me, you look at me!!!'' I jumped in surprise as he shouted in my ear
''NO!'' I replied stubbornly. He grabbed hold of my hair and spun me around.
''Oww Danny stop it, get off me, why are you being like this'' I cried
''This is your fault''
''I didn't do anything, i didn't make you do this!'' He let go of my hair and slapped me across the face.
''Now look what you've made me do.....baby..i'm sorry...you just brought out the worst in me.'' He hugged me from behind and what did i do? i turned around and hugged him back. This was my fault i should've answered my calls and not got him so mad.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I should of just left him there and then but my body was telling me to hug him, to forgive him, so i did. I thought it was my fault, my mind was telling me it was my fault so i stayed with him. Because i loved him. Because i still thought he was perfect.