Not Going Home Alone

To The Surprise

Brooklyn’s POV:

“Zach, we’ve been married for almost a month.” Today is June 1 and Zach said he has a huge surprise for me. We got back from our honey moon, in Fiji, a few weeks ago. It was absolutely amazing.

“Shut up, Cam and I can here you through these stupid walls.” Morgan yells and I can tell she’s right by the wall.

“Oh like Zach and I didn’t hear you the other night. Talking about your pathetic lives together.”

“That’s it, I’m coming over there. You both better be decent.” Seconds later she kicks the door open. I swear she has no clue on what privacy is.

“You just broke the lock! You have to pay for that now.”

“Please, you don’t need it and you’ll be moving soon enough. When you do, blame it on the movers. They have to pay for any damages they cause.” She sounds like she has experience with this.

“You would know this how?” I raise my eyebrow.

“No reason. I just might have broken something, possibly the table, at The Quiseng’s when Cam was moving out.”

“Does he know about that?!” Zach and I yell. She puts her hands up, telling us to calm down.

“He’s the one who said to blame it on the movers. As soon as they walked by, we dropped the table leg. They started freaking out and we were trying not to laugh.”

“Morgan, you are evil!”

“Please, don’t insult me. I’m way beyond evil.”

“That is very true. You should have heard her at the concert when she snuck backstage. You should be punished for that.” Zach reminds us of that night.

“But you did nothing when it happened, therefore you can do nothing now. Little Zach was more worried about his Brooklyn.” They start bickering over that, but I couldn’t be happier. When she told me he asked about me, and we weren’t kicked out, it was like life just found the missing puzzle piece.

“Brooklyn, stop daydreaming. Cameron and Zach want to take us somewhere.” Morgan snaps her fingers in front of me.

“Where are we going?”

“Brooklyn, they said it was a surprise. Can you wait for nothing?”

“Thank you, sweetie.” Cam kisses her and the guys leave.

“Oh my gosh, I wanna know so freaking bad.” I knew she wasn’t that patient. We go to the cars and they put us in their cars.

“Zach, can’t you just tell me. Please, pretty please.” I do puppy dog eyes.

“As cute as that is, and as much as I want to tell you, Cam and I worked too hard on this for me to ruin it by telling you. I know you’ll love it because you told me about it.”

“What are some things I told you about?” I can’t remember what I told him I wanted besides getting married. I have that, so I’m completely clueless. He pulls in to a dirt road.

“Welcome to the forest, Brooklyn.”

“This better be good. Are you going to kill me? When I said I wanted to die happy, I didn’t mean it.” I joke with him. He laughs.

“I’m not going to kill you. Yet.” I slap him.

“Zach, that’s not even funny.”

“Then why are you laughing?”

“I don’t know.” We laugh harder. I see Cameron’s car pull up right behind us. No way, they actually did this?

“Alright, here is your big surprise.” Morgan and I step out of the cars at and scream at the same time.

“I think they like it.” Cameron says and they laugh as we freak out. It’s really a dream come true.

*****************************************************