Not Going Home Alone

Happy Ending :D

Brooklyn’s POV:

Three years in to marriage, and Zach and I couldn’t be happier. The band is going great and so are the families. Morgan and Cameron did end up having twin girls and now she’s pregnant with a boy. The day Morgan got out of the hospital, I had a boy, Casen, and then a year later came Topaz. The kids are going to be the best of friends, they won’t have a chance. As for our “neighborhood”, Michael and Selena moved in the day after they got married and have twins, Sarah and Tyler. Michael’s castle is more like a club, though, because he never stops partying. His kids take a step, party. They eat cereal for the first time, party. It’s all good though, it’s who he is. Brent’s engaged, though we’ve yet to meet the mystery girl. Dillon is still taking the single life, but he’s got his eye on some one. All of my wildest, craziest dreams finally came true. I have the best of friends and the best husband in the world. Oh, and as for Ariel and Alison, yeah, we hear from them a lot. Ariel is Morgan and Cameron’s maid, Alison is Zach and I’s maid. Who knew Zaklyn and Camgan could actually exist like this? Oh, yeah, Morgan and I did.

********************************************

The End
.