Not Going Home Alone

Uh Oh

Brooklyn’s POV:

This is the day that Zach is going to propose. Absolutely nothing can ruin this perfect day.

“Are you the Brooklyn that’s dating Zach Porter?” There’s a blonde haired girl staring at me. She looks familiar, but I don’t know how.

"Yeah, that's me." She must be a fan that found out some how.

“It’s her.” She yells. I see a red haired girl appear. It’s the two girls from the concert. Why did I say anything? All of a sudden everything goes black.

“Wakey wakey, Brooklyn.” I think I’m in a basement, but all I know is that it’s dark and cold. And that I’m scared out of mind.

“How long has it been?”

“A few hours. Guess I hit you kind of hard. Not sorry about that.” Why can I not remember her name?

“What do you want from me?”

“What I want is for you to be gone from my life and Zach’s so I can marry him! He will be mine and there is nothing you can do to stop me now. He’ll slowly forget about you.” That bitch! Ariel is her name!

“I’ll be taking care of you for the next few years. I’ll give you food, clothes, the stuff we have to provide for you. I’m Alison, by the way. That’s….” Alison gets cut off.

“Shut up! Don’t tell her who we are you idiot.” Ariel walks away.

“I already know her name. You aren’t an idiot, just a big fat bully!” She’s not nice to me, therefore I have no reason to be nice to her.

“Fine, maybe I won’t bring you food.”

“When I get out of here, Zach and I will have your sorry butts thrown in jail for a very long time. Orange is so not your color.”

“When you get out of here, Zach will be married to Ariel and you will be all alone again. Just like you should be now. We tried to warn Zach, the poor stupid kid.”

“Don’t call him stupid!” I go to hit her and realize I’m handcuffed to a chair. “Really?!”

“We don’t want you to escape. Gosh, we aren’t total stupid people.” She doesn’t even know the word for it. Hello stereotypical blonde.

“The word is idiot.”

“What?”

“You said you aren’t stupid people. The word is idiot.”

“Believe me, I know. I get called it every day.”

“Why do you put up with Ariel?” She looks like she's about to say something.

“Alison! Get your fat ass up here! I’m hungry!” The loud screams echo through the room I’m in.

“She’s my friend. It’s just what friends do for each other.”

“No, it’s not. I don’t treat my friends that way and they don’t treat me that way. You don’t have to put up with it.”

“Yes. I do. Stay out of my personal life. I’ll be back later with your dinner.” Dinner?

“What time is it?”

“Almost 6.”

“No, it can’t be. I have a date with Zach in an hour. Please, let me go.”

“So you can run straight to Zach and the cops. Not in a million years. You’ll miss your date, he’ll get mad. Then, Ariel will be there to comfort him and the plan will work perfectly.” She runs upstairs, probably to tell Ariel how genius she is.

“I’m so sorry, Zach.”

********************************