Not Going Home Alone

SuperZach

Zach’s POV:

“Cameron, Morgan, I got the address.” I say running out of the phone store.

“Well, give us a copy. We are going to the police with this. You go save your girlfriend.” Cameron grabs the paper and I head off to save her. I go to the place, an abandoned church, and break down the door. It’s like some super cool action movie.

“And what do you think you’re doing here?” We even have the evil villain.

“None of your business, Ariel.”

“Did you come to date me? Zach, you are something else. Let me get my stuff and I’ll be ready to go.” She fakes sarcasam and I want to laugh in her face, but this is to important.

“I did not come here to date you.”

“Yeah, I figured as much. Did you come to pray for the answer or something? Let me tell you, Zachary Porter, the answer is right here. You don’t need Brooklyn.” I am about to throw her off track.

“No, I don’t need Brooklyn.” She smiles.

“See, I am always right.” Now for the killer.

“I don’t need her, I want her.”

“Fine, you can have her. I wouldn’t want her sloppy leftovers anyway. Alison! Let Zach here have his beloved Brooklyn back.” And with that, I am hit over the head.

“Hi, Zach.” I wake up and see Brooklyn.

“It’s so good to see you again!” I go to hug her, but I can’t move. “They handcuffed me to a chair?” This is un-freakin-believeable.

“Welcome to my past week and a half.”

“I am so sorry they did this to you.”

“It’s fine. I’m just sorry you got put down here with me. Now what are we supposed to do?” I have no clue and I wish I could tell her something different.

“I honestly have no idea. I guess we hope that Morgan and Cameron get here soon with the police.”

“How did you even find me?”

“Well, once we all three cracked the code, I had your phone tracked.”

“Guess that thing does come in handy.”

“They made it for a reason, my love.” I scoot over next to her and she scoots away.

“Not right now, Zach.” I can barely see her face, but I can see that something is wrong. She won’t even look at me.

“What is it?”

“We were both warned that this would happen, but we took the stupid chance anyway. Zach, it was a stupid chance and we lost.”

“No! What are you saying?" I know what she's saying and I can't believe it. I refuse to.

“I don’t know if I can handle this anymore.”

“You don’t have to. Ariel and Alison will be put in prison for a long time.”

“But there are other fans out there who will hate me just as much, if not more. I don’t want to be in a church basement the rest of my life.” There’s a crash upstairs and the door opens. This will end badly no matter what happens.

********************************************