Status: This is my first fanfic, so don't judge. Also, English is not my native language.

Wake Me up and Let Me Know You're Alive

I could never leave your bed

It’s been a week since Vic confessed to Kellin that he is in love with him. Everything was perfect. Vic enjoyed having Kelli around him all the time. But whilst spending more time with him, he noticed that something is wrong with Kellin.

Every night, Vic would hear Kellin when he goes to the bathroom. He wouldn’t notice how long Kellin spends in bathroom cause he was half asleep, not knowing what he was doing there. He would just notice when Kellin gets to bed and he’d hear him sniff.
He had no clue what was going on with his pale boy.

Kellin would wake up every night and he’d go to the bathroom not to wake Vic up. He didn’t want him to worry. His anxiety and depression started a couple of months ago. He didn’t tell anyone because he thought he could get through it all alone. But it just got worse. He cried every night, shaking and not knowing what to do.

He became so weak and fragile that he couldn’t handle it. He became bored of having those anxiety attacks every night for no reason at all. He wanted to tell Vic, to ask him for help, but he was afraid that Vic would consider him as a freak.

The next night while Kellin was returning to bed, Vic turned on the lights and noticed that his boyfriend’s beautiful eyes were big and red. “What’s wrong, Kells?”, asked Vic.
“I..I..nothing, everything’s fine.”
Mexican boy stood up and hugged his little, tiny boyfriend rubbing his back in circles. “Hey, Kells, don’t lie to me, I want to help you”
Kellin started to cry, putting his head in Vic’s chest. Vic hugged him more tightly and kissed his head. “Ow, baby, don’t cry, please. It will be alright.” He took Kellin’s head with his hand and wiped tears from that little red face with his other hand. He took his wrists and pulled him to the bed.
Vic looked at Kellin with his big brown eyes expecting an answer. Then Kellin finally said “Vic, I don’t want you to think that I’m some weak weirdo, but this took all over me and I’m getting weaker every day and i can’t do it anymore”
“But, why didn’t you tell me earlier, I could’ve help you”
“I.. I don’t know, I thought you’d leave me and.. I just don’t know..”
“Kells, I’d never do that. You know how much I love you. Let me help you get through this, okay?”
“Yeah” whispered Kellin as a small smile appeared on his face.
Kellin laid on the bed and Vic laid behind him and put his arm around Kellin’s tiny waist. He started to sing to make him fall asleep and when he thought his boyfriend has fallen asleep he stopped. But Kellin turned his head to Vic’s and said “Keep singing, cause I love to hear your voice” Vic smiled and kissed Kellin on lips. And since that night, that was the way Kellin falls asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, like I said, this is my first fanfic. :S
Let me know what you think? (: