Dizzy Hurricane

Little Hand-Grenade

"Get the fuck out of my house!" screamed Rae Chase, glaring at her blonde ex-boyfriend. "You got your shit, now fucking go! I want you out! Out of my house, and out of my fucking life!"

Lucas glared at Rae. "Fuck you, Rae. You never loved me anyways," he hissed, narrowing his brown eyes at her.

Rae snorted in derision. "Yeah, because I'm the guy that fucked that bimbo bitch on my girlfriend's couch. Fuck off, Lucas," she snapped back, and Lucas rolled his eyes, gathering his duffle bag off of the floor. Rae stood with her arms crossed, glaring at the tall man with all of the hate she contained in her 125 pounds.

"Fucking hell, Rae. I told you that bitch was lying!" shouted Lucas, and Rae snorted again, glaring at him.

"Yeah, because I'll believe you over my own goddamn eyes," Rae yelled, uncrossing her arms and pointing one finger at the door. "Now, get the fuck out of my goddamn house! If you don't leave right fucking now, I'm calling the cops!"

Lucas rolled his eyes at Rae's attitude, snatching his keys off of the bureau in the entryway. Rae followed him there, to make sure he left without breaking any of her shit, and that he actually left. He turned and shot her one last dirty look before walking to the door. "Any shit I left here better still be here when I come back for the rest of it," Lucas growled, and Rae rolled her blue eyes.

"Yeah, it'll be here. On the fucking lawn," she hissed back as Lucas opened the door.

"You'll never find another guy like me," Lucas said to Rae, turning in the doorway as he started out onto the front porch.

"You're damn right," Rae snarled; she didn't want another guy like him, and not finding another one was the plan. "That's the fucking idea." Then, Rae slammed the door in his stupid face.

And, that was also why Rae was planning to go out to the bar that night with her best friend, Grace, whom she was waiting for at that moment. Right on time, 8 o'clock, there was a knock on Rae's front door, and it opened to reveal someone who was very much not Grace.

"Zack," Rae gasped out his name, staring at the boy she'd fallen in love with in high school, only he wasn't a boy anymore. He was a man, and Rae stood gaping at him like a fish gasping for air.

Zack Merrick smiled that infamous smile, his green eyes warm as he stared at Rae. "Hi, Rae Rae," he mumbled, smiling slightly at her. "Grace isn't coming. We ran into each other in Wal-Mart earlier, and she gave me your address, told me to take you out."

Rae still hadn't gotten over seeing Zack again. "Wh- What are you doing here?" she asked, even though he had just told her. But, that wasn't what she meant, and Zack would know it. He had explained why he was physically there (Grace), but not why he came.

"I'm not allowed to miss you? Because I have. A lot," Zack admitted, running a hand through his short brown hair. "I miss us. The way we'd just hang out after school in the park, laying in the grass holding hands. How you're attitude flares up at the most random times. How warm your hugs are. How soft your lips are," Zack listed the things, his eyes never leaving Rae's blue irises. "C'mon, Rae. Just one night."

Rae ran a hand through her black hair, pushing it out of her eyes. "It couldn't hurt," she finally stated, letting a smile creep across her face. Zack whooped, then pulled Rae into his arms, hugging her tightly.

Once Zack loosened his grip around Rae, he brought one hand up to cup the back of her neck, Zack's hand under Rae's hair, and his forehead leaned against hers. "Fuck, I missed you, baby," Zack said, leaning in and gently kissing Rae's lips.

Rae melted into the kiss, her arms automatically wrapping around his neck. Zack tightened his grip on Rae's waist, pressing her slim body against his. It'd always felt so right to have her in his arms.

Rae kissed Zack harder, and he moved the hand on her neck down to her waist as Rae pulled Zack into the house, and he slammed the door behind them, before lifting her up. Rae immediately wrapped her legs around Zack's waist, and he pushed his lips against hers in a desperate manner.

A moment later, Rae felt her back hit the wall behind the door, and Zack's body press against hers, his lips moving from hers down her neck. "Fuck," Rae hissed out when he found her sweet spot, then again when he bit down on it, hard enough to leave a mark.

Then, they broke apart, Rae's feet dropping back to the floor. "So, what do you say we go out to that bar?" Zack suggested. "Let's see if you can still drink me under, Whiskey Princess," he added jokingly, then kissed her full lips in an equally teasing manner.

"Fucking hell, Zack," Rae said with a laugh, and Zack leaned down, kissing her again. Rae wrapped her arms around Zack's neck, and he pressed her close to him, before disconnecting their lips.

Rae walked further into the house, and Zack followed her, watching as Rae took a seat on the couch, then patted the spot beside her. "Come on in, sit down. We've got a lot of catching up to do, Merrick," Rae stated, adding a pout at the end when he didn't come sit.

Zack groaned, then sat down beside her, opening his arms for her to come cuddle with him. "You know I can't resist when you pout," he grumbled, and Rae giggled, snuggling into Zack's warm chest after she slid off her leather jacket, casting it to the other side of the couch. Zack pulled a blanket around the two of them, and Rae rested her head against his shoulder.

"So, what have you been up to the last couple years?" questioned Rae, tilting her head slightly to look up at Zack.

Zack shrugged slightly, kissing the side of Rae's head softly. "Not much, touring around, trying to get the band big. We put out a couple albums. Got ourselves some good fans. Other than that, what I always did: surfing, chilling. I've got a place out in California," Zack said, and Rae smiled. "What about you?"

"Same old, same old," Rae said. "I'm working as a concert photographer here in Baltimore, but, Grace and I want to move to the West Coast, probably San Diego area."

At that, Zack grinned. "My place is up in Los Angeles. I'm usually over there, but, the guys needed me over here to get ready for our next tour," said Zack, and Rae nodded, asking where they were going this time. "Just around the States for a couple months. Nothing to major. Then we've got a while off before our U.K. tour."

Rae smiled up at Zack, kissing his cheek sweetly. "Do you still want to go out to a bar or something, or do you want to just stay here?" she questioned, and Zack smiled, kissing the top of her head.

"Let's stay here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Rae

Soo, one of two, yeah? (:

Word count: 1226