Status: only the first chapter. Later chapters will be updated throughout the months ahead

Hera

Ulrick, a Senior at Harrisman high has just been assigned to research a mythical creature. His was a vampire. He gets kicked out of class for back talking his teacher and decides to go the county library instead of the principles office. On hours upon hours of research he consequently dozes off to awaken to either a friend, or potential nightmare who creates a huge impact on his future.
  1. Chapter one
  2. Chapter two
    After Ulrick realizes what has entered his life, even under the spell of fear, he begins to learn more about her story and her family, and begins to grow onto her, and she grows onto him as a friend.
  3. Chapter three
    In this chapter you find the steamy desires between two girls for Ulrick which later brings him to think on who's feelings for him are actually real, and who's are just jealous desire.
  4. Chapter four
    The VA's have finally caught a trail on Hera, and now Ulrick has been un-willingly pulled into the dispute. With Hera in their crossairs, they wait for the right moment in time to strike.
  5. Chapter five
    (holidays are over. gona start adding more again :D) with senior week in their sights and Ulrick and Hera stay at her Miama beach house, Hera has a feeling that Alex is more than just a regular high school boy.
  6. Chapter six
    Ulrick and Hera get deeper into their stories as Hera introduces Ulrick to the first of her brothers, Jonas, and tension builds between Hera's assumptions over Alex. Along with the tension, Miners of Crete have discovered a skeleton.