Status: This is on Wattpad too, but I don't like Wattpad. I get no reads. I wasn't sure of the genre, so I put biography, since it's not just me, but people in genral.

Victim's Of Your Hate

Just Because She's Different

Dark thoughts of suicide and glittering knives are flitting through her mind. She sits in the back. If she isn't being ignored, she is being taunted. She is alone. "LOSER" is written on an arm. No giggling friends surround her and tell tales of the newest gossip. Though you can't tell, her heart is broken. Her soul is torn. All you can see is the outside. The emotionless eyes, the drifted actions.
You see her glowing red. A target. She won't complain. She won't talk back. You think that being a bully is fine, she doesn't feel it. Open your eyes. Are you known as kind by your friends? Are you known as sweet by the teachers? Of course that means you're her friend. No? Is it because she is different? Because she is quiet? Because she hurts? You are blind. Blind to the hidden beauty. Blind to her invisible tears.
I heard her new names are things like slut. Did you know, she's virgin. I heard her be called a bitch, fat, witch and all things imagined. I've heard she's on drugs now. I know that she's not.
Did you know that she is me? That there's a she in your class? That you have hurt her? That there is one in every school. Every town, and around the world.
Cause lovely, us victim's of hate, really do have hearts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick thing I typed up while I was feeling like a load of crap after school.