Status: New One I've been working on!!

Unconditional

Phone Calls From Miles Away

Vanessa didn't know what to do. She sat at the small coffee table trying to figure out what had happened. So much had happened within the last 24 hours, her brian was spinning. The only idea was certain: She needed to divorce her husband. After everything she had ever said to him or done, what she found out last night was the ultimate betrayal not only for her, but her son as well. Her phone began ringing loudly on the table. She answered it and put it to her ear.

"Nessa? I just got your voicemail, are you ok?" Phil asked concerned. He needed to make sure his friend was safe and ok.

"Yea I'm fine." She sighed.

"No you are not."

"I'm not. I'm in fucking shambles." She spoke quietly. She was trying hard to hold in all her tears. Even if the coffee shop was almost empty she tried to keep her composure.

"What happened?" Saddness was in his voice. He hated hearing her hurt. He never liked Joesph. Something wasn't right about that guy. Phil didn't like the way he treated Vanessa.

"He was doing drugs! Drugs Phil!! How could he do this to me? To Noah?!!" She sobbed into the phone. This time she couldn't keep it together.

"Are you fucking serious?" Venom dripping from his voice. "I'm sorry Vanessa. I didn't mean to-"

She interrruppted him. "It's ok Phil. I just feel so betrayed." It was the truth. She couldn't understand what would cause him to turn to illegal substances. Sure they had thier differences and arguments, but she would have never thought he would do drugs...and right under her nose!

"How did you find out?" He felt for his close friend. She most defintely did not deserve what was happening to her or her son Noah. He understood everything she was feeling from experience.

"His drug dealer came by the house. He ran out to give 'his friend a movie' but I knew something wasn't right. I saw him ran to his car and throw something in it. When he came in the house I asked him to take the truck to get the tire check because it looked low. When he left he I went out to the car and found the weed and coke on the car floor. I then served it to him with dinner."

Phil chuckled. "Nice. What happened then?"

"He told me he had a problem, and wanted me to stay to help fix his addiction...blah blah blah. He's been doing it for over a year. That's what he had been doing with our money! It's disgusting! Even doing it when Noah was home." The anger was apparent in her voice.

"I'm sorry Nessa. He's not worth your time. You and Noah deserve better. What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know, yet. I left him Phil. I'm at my mom's right now. I can't get him to leave the apartment." She sighed. After all the arguing and fighting her way out of the apartment took a toll on her. Then again any argument with Joesph took a toll on her.

Phil sighed thinking of some way to help her. He knew she needed to clear her head. "I have an idea. Come visit me. I'll be in Philly next week. We can hang out for a couple of days. Bring Noah." He suggested.

Vanessa took a deep breathe taking everything in. This was just what she needed. "Ok. Sounds good."

"Really?" He was shocked she said yes. He thought she would decline with all that was going on.

"Yea. We could use a little vacay."

"Alright. let me know all the details soon. I have to go."

"Bye Phil. Thanks." Vanessa smiled softly. She hated the conversation had to end.

"You're welcome. Call or text if you need anything." Phil hung up the phone.

Vanessa placed her phone down smiling. No matter the distance, he can make her feel amazing. She couldn't wait to see him. Even if it's for a little while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Working on a new story....I've been wanting to do a CM Punk story for a while now. It's going to be a good one promise!!!