Status: It's coming along really great! Tell me what you think!

The Little Common Word

Sebastian

Am I gay? Not sure. Am I bi-sexual? Yes. This is probably why I haven’t found love. Girl’s just don’t have what I want but I love them, boys have everything that I want but just don’t satisfy me. I’m confused on my sex life and I can’t find the solution. I want so desperately to find the right person but I can’t. It’s difficult to fall in love when you’re not so sure that you actually love the person. I just wish I could find something, some kind of evidence that I will find that one girl or guy to spend the rest of my life with; someone to make my parents proud of me.
My parents haven’t been supportive of me in a way that acceptable to me. Whenever I had question about sexuality when I was younger, they never wanted to respond. And when they did, it was a simple “you’ll know when you’re in love.” I have been in love before. There was this guy who wasn’t gay or bi-sexual and he always supported me when my parents wouldn’t. he told me he was strait and to not come on to him and I didn’t of course, but every time I was around him I got this nervous feeling in my stomach whenever he said my name. he moved away Junior year. I was heartbroken, I then realized, maybe I was in love with him. And now, I missed the chance to tell him. My parents saw me crying and asked what was wrong, I told them and they look embarrassed to be near me. They even looked disgusted. This made me get this awful feeling in my stomach, kind of like nauseas mixed with constipation.
After that day, my parents kind of dis-owned me. Whenever I asked a question, they were short. When we visited family, they made me leave the room because they felt embarrassed to be seen with me. I can see the way my family looked at me as well. They looked uncomfortable, disgusted at the most. I can’t help but feel like this. I was suicidal for years while in high school. I felt rejected by everyone at school and at home. My life sucked.
But then, I found someone that made me feel complete. More than my sudden realization that I was in love with the guy I could never get. And this feeling I have now, beats that to a T.