Phantom of the Rock Opera

His Lair

Frank walked to his piano and sat, not looking at Gerard.

Gerard looked around, absolutely captivated by the place. It was beautiful, with band posters all over the walls and music all over.

"I've brought you here....to give you an offer." Frank spoke slowly, as if unsure of what he was saying. Gerard was distracted by a picture of himself on Frank's wall when he realized what Frank said.

"What is it?"

"I want you...to stay down here. With me."

The words didn't register at first. Gee was distracted by the boy's tattoos and eyes. his eyes, oh they were beautiful. Slowly, Gerard nodded.

Frank spoke softly, carefully. "The daylight, the outside world....that is no place for you. Here, the darkness....the music....this is you. Isn't it?" He took Gerard's hand lightly, and led him around the large space. There were guitars, basses, and amps all over.

the Phantom stopped at a poster, which was for Gerard's band. "you are a star....I can help you become a star..." Gerard looked at the poster then at Frank. With a smile, Frank held the other boy's face in his hands. "Open up your mind....let your fantasies unwind....."

Quickly, he walked over to a guitar and picked it up. He began to play, then sang. "Heroine slow....heroine slow..." He focused on his guitar playing, repeating the same words a few more times before walking to Gerard.

The boy was entranced by the music, and his voice. He closed his eyes and listened while Frank got up and walked to him, wrapping his arms around the boy's waist.

"I turned to you, you turned away. From everything that I'd never say. Wrote it down, but tore it up. Recycled dreams could never live up to the name that haunts my every waking day..." Gerard leaned back as Frank sang, feeling a new to be closer to the boy. He reached out to touch his face, but Frank grabbed his hand gently and held it.

He walked with the boy, leading him to the bed that was there. The bed frame was covered in white Christmas lights. Gerard lay down, getting sleepy, as Frank finished the song.

"and time slips by when high expectations leaving me be , and I know that this day is worth it...in every single breath I take in...." Gerard fell asleep, and Frank leaned over and kissed his forehead.

He then walked back to his piano and began to write more music.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter. I felt there needed to be an update. The song Frank sings is Heroin Slow by Pencey Prep xP enjoy!