Status: In progress, im slow at updating, sorry

Dead But Breathing

Chapter Seventeen

When Alex woke up, he was greeted with the familiar headache he had grown used to and the burning sensation in the back of his throat. He remembered the events of last night and groaned, rolling over and shoving his face into his pillow. What the fuck had he done. He could hear footsteps outside his door and then heard the sound of a key in a lock, of course Matt would have locked him in his room and taken the key. The door swung open and Matt made his way inside, sitting down on the edge of Alex's bed and sighing.

"Hey" Alex mumbled, sitting up in bed and stretching his arms above his head. Matt just grunted in reply and buried his face in bis hands, instantly making Alex feel bad. He was causing Matt stress because of his stupid drunken, blood hazed actions.

"what are we going to do, Matt?" Alex asked quietly, and Matt turned his gaze towards him, piercing Alex's skull with his dark brown eyes.

"This was bound to happen at some point, it was only a matter of time before you tasted blood from the vein, I just didn't expect it to be so soon, I should have kept a better eye on you" Matt shook his head and closed his eyes.

"I'm not a child, Matt, I should have been ale to control myself" Alex groaned, but Matt just glared at him and shook his head.

"No Alex, you are a child, you're barely 16 and I've just thrown you right into this and expected you to be okay. I don't know of any vampires younger than me Alex, I have always been the youngest one and I didn't know how you would deal with this, this is all a mistake" Matt frowned. Alex was shocked; he was the youngest vampire?

"I'm sorry Matt" Alex shook his head slowly, "I can prove to you I can do this, I wont let you down, just please give me another chance and 'I'll prove to you im not too young, I can deal with this just please, trust me Matt" Matt sighed before reaching out and resting his hand on Alex's knee reassuringly.

"I'm sorry I lose my temper with you so often Alex, I'm going to try and help you through this okay? We're in this together now and we can deal with it." Alex closed his eyes and nodded before pulling off his duvet and getting out of the bed.

"I guess we should start now then"
♠ ♠ ♠
omfg what is this???? an update????

yeah im not dead, injust got to a point where i really hated this, but after reading it all back i got this sudden burst of inspiration and i think i have a plan for where this story is going now.

i think the fact ive seen atl twice and met them this month has also helped with the inspiration and i cant fucking wait to continue this yay

This is only short because im on an ipad but when i get to a computer tomorrow im going to write a proper chapter yay yaya yay

Comments are always great c: