Status: In the Making... Comments = Love, and updates

Some Things You Just Can't Control

A little bit closer

Alice POV-

I couldn’t tell them that I hadn’t seen this coming. I actually couldn’t see them at all; however it wasn’t as if they were a blur like the werewolves… I just couldn’t see them, I saw everything else, like the house they moved into, their rooms and everything. They just weren’t there. I even saw us there, just not them. And in all honesty it made me curious. Who were they? What did they act like; look like or even more important, dress like?
I just continued humming as I sat with Jasper in his car. He seemed nervous, and for once I just didn’t care. I’m not sure why I just wasn’t concerned. Something had been off for the past three days. We have distanced ourselves, and it felt… liberating. Although I knew I should feel bad, I just didn’t. Anyway Edward knew how I felt and told me that Jasper felt the same… so we were okay, I think.
We arrived shortly three minutes later, and I jumped out of the car and ran over to Carlisle and he laughed at my enthusiasm. I heard laughter and looked to where a beautiful little girl no more than 12 chased a handsome guy somewhere around 18 years old. “No! You will never catch me.” He said in a thick English accent as he slowly ran from the girl. She kept laughing as she chased him around the yard. They took no notice to us. I couldn’t help but smile, they were adorable.
A girl with red hair came out the front door and laughed at seeing them playing. She called out to the boy, “Ash, She is going to catch you. She always does. You better get him, Joi.” Then her eyes moved to us, and they widened in fear, she just stood there scanning our faces, when her eyes got to Carlisle she smiled. “Well, well, well, Carlisle Cullen, is it? It’s about time you came by.”
“Love, don’t be rude to the guests.” The boy, Ash, called out. That made me wonder… what was the relationship between the two… was their family like ours?
“Shut up! You are such a terrible brother. Now if you excuse this ass, my name is Love Wade, that is Ash, and Joi. Come on in and you can meet the rest of us.” I liked this girl… we would be good friends. There is just one thing, why didn’t she smell like she was human… in fact none of them did.