The Flavor of Your Lips is Enough to Keep Me Here

Make All Of My Decisions For Me

The silence that followed was painfully awkward.
"So, who are you guys even touring with?" I asked, trying to make petty conversation.
"We Are The In Crowd" Jack replied quickly.
I made a face. I'd heard of them before, and I knew that their singer was a girl. I know that Jack would never in his right mind do anything, but the band sure did drink a lot. Jack squeezed my hand.
"Don't worry, nothing's going to happen, because you're coming on tour with us" Jack said.
Everyone in the room suddenly turned to Jack with a confused expression on their face.
Jack laughed. "Yeah, I okayed it with Flyzik a while ago. Christa I was going to tell you, but...." he didn't even finish his sentence.
I grinned happily, wrapping my arms around him. He smiled, kissing me lightly on the forehead.
"Well, since we leave so soon, I'm calling band practice first thing tomorrow morning" Rian said. Everyone unanimously nodded.
Jack turned to me. "Well then, Christa, I think we need to spend some serious alone time together" he said. He grabbed my hand firmly, and led me back into his bedroom. I sat down on the bed, and he closed the door behind him.
"You don't even realize much I've missed you" Jack said, sitting down next to me on the bed.
I smiled, grabbing him by the shirt and kissing him without a word. Before I knew it we were making out, and we made love that night like it was the first time all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about this shitty filler chapter. I'm having writers block and I needed to update.

P.s. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!