The Flavor of Your Lips is Enough to Keep Me Here

I'll Keep A Secret If You Keep Me Guessing

I hated that I always waited until the last minute to pack. It was Friday night, and I was standing at the foot of my bed, staring at the empty suitcase laid out in front of me. I had to be ready to leave at 5 a.m. the next morning. I quickly grabbed a plethora of clothes and shoes from my closet and stuffed them roughly into my suitcase. I threw in almost everything from my bathroom as well.
I glanced at the clock; it was 11:30. Great, I had to be up in 5 hours. I sighed as I changed into my bed clothes. I threw my hair into a loose bun and pulled back the covers, climbing into the comfort of my bed.I glanced at my phone, a little sad I didn't get a goodnight text from Jack. 'He's probably busy' I thought to myself.
Then I heard a heavy knock at my door. Annoyed, I walked into my living room and opened it. Jack was standing there with all his stuff packed.
"Miss me?" he said, a huge smile spreading across his face.
I smiled, wrapping my arms around him as he pulled me into a tight hug.
"I felt bad for not seeing you today, so I figured we could spend the night together." he said quietly.
"That sounds great" I replied.
Jack threw his suitcase down on my couch and followed me to my bedroom. I climbed into bed, and he followed me, pulling me iin close to him. I smiled, my bed always seemed so cold without Jack.
"I love you." he said to me.
"I love you more," I replied as we both drifted off happily to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'e been gone for three months; I had a lot of personal shit going on. But I'm okay now and I'll be updating regularly!