The Flavor of Your Lips is Enough to Keep Me Here

The Taste Of Your Lips Says We Shouldn't Have Met Like This

The shrill sound of my alarm clock shocked me out of bed. I groaned, rubbing my sleepy eyes and rolling over. Jack was still sleeping and he looked so cute I didn't have the heart to wake him up yet.
I slowly got out of bed and put my clothes on. I glanced at the clock, we had to leave in a half an hour. I packed the last of my things and managed to fit it all into two suitcases. I stood back, proud of myself. I heard movement and saw Jack slowly get up. He came over and kissed me on the cheek, before putting his clothes back on. We went out in the kitchen and made a small breakfast before it was time to go.
"Do you have all your stuff?" he asked.
I nodded, laughing a bit at his still obviously sleepy face.
We walked down the steps and out the door of my apartment, throwing our things in the trunk and getting into Jack's car. We took the ride in silence, one of his hands resting on mine while we just soaked up each others company. We made it to the airport, through security and to the gate in surprisingly almost no time.
The rest of the band was there, all sitting in the seats with their stuff sprawled out around them.
"Hey!" everyone exclaimed, all running up and exchanging hellos with Jack and I.
"So Christa, are you excited to come on tour with us?" Rian asked once I had sat down.
"I mean, she's probably nervous; remember what happened last time?" Zack chimed in.
I chuckled uncomfortably. "Yeah, I'm stoked" I said, trying to brush off Zack's douchey comment.
"Don't worry, it'll be great, we can party all night long!!" Alex exclaimed, which made me laugh for real.
The flight attendant informed us that our plane was now boarding, so everyone got their stuff, showed their tickets, and got on the plane. I shoved my suitcases above me in the little compartment, and sat down. Jack sat next to me, with Alex and Rian behind me, and Zack and Flyzik next to me.
"I'm so excited" I thought to myself.