The Flavor of Your Lips is Enough to Keep Me Here

I Can Keep A Secret If You Can Keep Me Guessing

The plane ride to Anaheim wasn't as bad as I thought. I mean sure, six hours was a long time to wait, but the boys did their best to keep me entertained.
I stepped outside of the airport and was immediately blinded by the blaring sunlight. I looked around me, soaking in the clear skies and the palm trees. California waas everything I had imagined it to be, but surprisingly wasn't as hot as I thought. Jack walked up behind me and pointed to my left.
"Look, there's our new home for the next month and a half" he said.
I looked, and saw three tour buses parked in the lot. Three? I thought to myself. Jack said that they were touring with We Are The In Crowd.
"Jack, who is the third bus for?" I asked, a puzzled expression on my face. "I thought you said you were touring with We Are The In Crowd?"
"The third bus is for Mayday Parade, they're opening for us." Jack replied.
My eyes widened. Mayday Parade?! Now I may have been from a small town and not heard of All Time Low, but Mayday was a band I knew. I guess I could say they were one of my favorites.
Jack noticed my expression. "What's wrong?" he asked.
I smiled wide. "I love Mayday Parade" I replied quietly.
Jack laughed. "So you've never heard of All Time Low but you know about Mayday Parade?" he asked.
"That's all I listened to in high school" I said.
Jack was about to speak, but was interrupted by Flyzik.
"Come on guys, lets head out" he said.
We all walked onto the bus. It was bigger than it looked, with a front lounge with two huge T.V.'s on either side. As I walked further towards the back, there was a stack on either side of probably 15 bunks. Everyone put their stuff down, me obviously sleeping across from Jack. I assumed the rest of the bunks were for the crew. I continued on my exploration to find a bathroom with a shower and a back lounge with another huge T.V.
I went back to the front to join the boys when there was a knock on the tour bus door.