The Flavor of Your Lips is Enough to Keep Me Here

And Mark A Place In Time For Every Chance You Took

Turns out, Jack was right. The venue was literally right down the street. I felt stupid about the whole getting lost comment.
As we got closer to the venue, I saw all of the fans lined up on the other side of the barricade. It was overwhelming; the line stretched from the front door, around the corner, and down the street.
"Wow, they must be seriously famous" I thought to myself.
Jack led me to the back, where a rather mean looking security guard in a white shirt stopped us. Jack moved his coat aside to show the guard his laminate. He nodded briefly and moved aside so we could enter.
The back door opened up into a long hallway, and Jack led me into the third door on the right with a sign on the door that said 'GREEN ROOM' in bold capital letters. He opened the door, and there were two people sitting on the couch in there. They both turned and stared at me, and I could feel my cheeks flaring up. I opened my mouth to speak, but Jack spoke before I could.
"Alex, Rian, this is Christa" he said, motioning towards me. I waved awkwardly and smiled.
Rian waved back, flashing me a smile with his insanely white teeth, but Alex decided to get up and actually hug me.
"Welcome to our green room!" he exclaimed.
I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I knew he was drunk, or at least getting there. Pretty awkward first impression.
Before Alex could violate my personal space even more, another guy opened the door.
"Guys, you're on, now." he said quickly.
They all nodded and stood up. Jack led me out of the room, and down the hallway until it finally opened up into what I assumed was backstage. There was a little cup of drumsticks, and a huge rack of guitars and basses. Jack and Alex grabbed a guitar, Rian grabbed two drumsticks, and some very muscular person I didn't know grabbed a bass.
The minute they stepped on stage, the crowd went wild. I looked out and all I saw was a sea of screaming teenage girls. I laughed to myself as I watched them play. Their energy was amazing, none of them ever stopped moving, or jumping, or doing something interesting. Between songs they made jokes that most people would find offensive, but the audience and I found it to be pretty funny.
Before I knew it, it was their last song.
"I've got your picture,
I'm going with you,
dear Maria count me in."
Then it hit me. I knew this song. I hadn't listened to it in a while, but it came out when I was younger and I loved it. I didn't even know I knew the words, but I was singing along. Jack looked over at me, and when he noticed me singing he gave me the cutest smile on the planet. The song ended, Jack threw his pic into the crowd and ran off stage. He set the guitar back onto the rack, and came over to me.
He wiped his sweaty hair out of his face. "Well, how was it?" he asked.
I smiled. "It was amazing, you guys were so good!" I exclaimed.
He must have liked that because he went in for a hug. I obviously accepted, even though his shirt was drenched in sweat.
"You feel like coming and hanging on the bus?" he asked me.
I'd never been on a tour bus before. "Yeah, sure" I said.
Again, he led me down that same hallway. But we took a different door outside this time, and in the parking lot were three big buses. Jack led me to the one in the middle and opened the door. I walked up the stairs and found myself in a really nice looking front lounge. I sat down on the leather couches, and Jack grabbed a towel to wipe his face.
"Hey, you mind if I jump in the shower?" he asked me.
I shook my head no, and he left the room. A few seconds later I heard the water turn on.
I looked around the tour bus. There were some photos, and what looked like gifts from fans on a table. It was mostly made up of letters, both folded and in envelopes. I looked into the small kitchen area, where there were numerous bottles of alcohol and juice.
"You like it?" I heard Jack say. I jumped, I hadn't even heard him come out of the shower.
He was wearing just a plain t-shirt, and a dirty looking pair of jeans.
He sat down next to me and asked me to tell him about myself. So I told him about where I was from, and how I had just moved to Maryland. He proceeded to tell me about himself. I asked him about the band and he told me the whole back story. I loved listening to him talk, and from what I could tell he felt the same way.
Apparently we'd been talking for a while because when I checked my phone it was past 1 a.m. I didn't have work the next day but I hadn't been out this late in a while.
"Want a drink?" Jack asked me.
I put my phone away, and realized that as we were talking we'd gotten closer and closer to each other. I was sitting with my legs crossed, and his leg was touching mine. It made me smile.
"But I'm not 21" I said.
He laughed. "Since when has that stopped anyone?" he said, getting up and pouring him and I a glass of vodka, pouring juice in it to drown out the taste. He handed me the glass, sitting back down next to me. I took a sip, trying not to let my mouth pucker from the harshness of it.
"So Christa, I really like you" Jack said. Wow, he was blunt, I thought to myself.
I smiled. "Well Jack, I really like you too." I said, lifting the glass to my mouth and downing the rest of the drink, ignoring the burning sensation in my throat.
It was silent for a few seconds. "So, what happens now?" I asked.
Jack said nothing, he only stared at my face before moving closer to me. Oh god, he was going to kiss me.
I felt his hand on the side of my face, guiding mine towards his. After what seemed like forever, our lips met. I don't know whether it was the alcohol or the fact that I really did like him, but I parted my lips, and his tongue was in my mouth. After a minute or two, I sat myself in his lap, straddling him. He pushed me back down on the couch so he was on top of me and our lips broke. He began kissing my neck and I was happy because I needed to breathe. I felt his hands slip up inside my shirt and before I knew it, my shirt was on the ground. He removed his and went back to kissing me, first my neck, then my chest, and then my stomach. My head was screaming no, but my body was screaming yes, though I wasn't sure if I had just officially been made a groupie. He undid the button on my jeans and ripped them off, his hand finding it's way inside my underwear. A small moan escaped my body. He took off my underwear and his face ended up between my thighs. I moaned a lot louder this time before I finally reached my high. I pushed him back so I was on top of him. I removed his pants, feeling his erection as I did. I took off his boxers and took him in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. I felt his muscles tighten as he let out small moans.
"Christa, I-I need to fuck you" he said, pushing me back down and entering me. I'd had sex before, but this was different, this was almost nostalgic. He thrust deeper and deeper inside of me. I let out a scream of pleasure, digging my nails into his back.
"Oh god Jack, yes, just like that" I said. He pushed faster and faster into me.
"I'm gonna come" he said, his voice shaking from breathing so heavy.
I let out another moan, and as I did, I heard the bus door opening. I looked, and in walked the rest of the band. I pushed Jack off of me, covering myself with my hands.
The rest of the band shielded their eyes when they realized what was going on.
"Woah, Jack holy shit you should have done that in the back lounge, oh my god." Alex exclaimed.
While their eyes were covered I quickly dressed myself.
"Bye Jack" I said, leaving my number on the table and running off the bus. I heard him yell my name, but I was so embarrassed I kept walking.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is long, sorry.