The Flavor of Your Lips is Enough to Keep Me Here

Don't Get Me Wrong, I Know You've Got Your Life In Place

"Christa, seriously!" I heard Jack yell as the bus door opened and closed. I felt so, degraded. How could I have been so stupid? Now all of his bandmates think I'm just some groupie slut. I heard footsteps behind me, and a warm hand on my shoulder.
"Christa, I'm really sorry. I wasn't thinking. We should have gone somewhere more private" Jack said as he spun me around. I tried wiping the tears from my eyes, but he noticed. He gave me a look so guilty it broke my heart.
"I'm not upset with you Jack, I'm upset with myself. I shouldn't have gone on your bus. I shouldn't have had sex with you. I barely know you. All of this was a mistake" I said frantically. When I looked back up at him he looked hurt, which made everything I was feeling worse.
"Maybe we could get to know each other. I really meant it when I said I liked you." Jack said, staring down at me with his big puppy dog eyes.
"You probably say that to every girl that comes on your bus." I said to him. I would not fall victim to the charm of some band boy. But gosh he was adorable.
"Christa, you're not a groupie. If I thought that, would I come after you?" Jack said.
I just looked at him for a while. He was about to say more, but I kissed him before he could get any words out. He kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.
I pulled away before anything could get too steamy, and smiled at him.
"So will you still take me up on that offer of getting to know each other?" he asked.
"But you're on tour" I said.
"I won't be in two weeks" he said, raising his eyebrow.
"Well, then yes" I said.
He beamed, hugging me tightly.
I heard his phone go off. He pulled it out, reading the message on the screen.
"Shit, bus call" he said, looking down at me with longing eyes.
I frowned. "Well, I don't know how long you have, but I only live like, 10 minutes down the street, on South Broadway." I said.
"I have half an hour, let's go m'lady" he said, taking my hand.
We walked past the venue, and a few stray fans stopped and stared as Jack and I walked past. Jack chuckled and I smiled.
Once we got to my house, Jack handed me his phone.
"Put your number in" he said, and I did.
He messed around with the phone and I heard my text noise go off. I was going to check it, but he lifted my face and kissed me quickly. It was so adorable.
I smiled. "See you later, Jack" I said.
"See ya beautiful" he said, kissing me one last time. He watched me walk into my apartment, and when he turned I watched him walk back down the street.
I sunk onto the couch, sighing deeply. I couldn't wait until the next two weeks were up.