The Flavor of Your Lips is Enough to Keep Me Here

And Stop Waiting Up

When I woke up the next morning, Jack had his arms wrapped around me. I moved, and he looked down at me, smiling
"Hey sleepyhead" he said.
"How long have you been awake?" I asked.
"A couple hours. I didn't want to wake you though, you look so cute when you sleep" he said, laughing. I was going to kiss him, but I was afraid of morning breath, so I jumped up and walked to my bathroom where I turned on the water and began brushing my teeth. Jack came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.
Once I was done, I turned around and kissed him. He pulled me closer to him as he kissed me back.
"Since we got....sidetracked yesterday, do you want to go meet everyone today?" he said, laughing.
"Sure" I replied. I just hope that they weren't put off by what happened on the tour bus yesterday. I got dressed, and Jack put on his clothes from yesterday.
On our way there he said that we were going to Alex's house, because he lived the closest and plus all the guys usually hung out there.
We walked for maybe fifteen minutes, before we walked up to someones front door. Jack didn't even knock, he just walked in. Alex and Rian and the muscular guy were sitting there. Alex got up and hugged me and said hey, but he wasn't drunk this time which was good.
"Oh, and this is Zack, you didn't meet him before" Alex said, motioning towards the muscular dude. He waved but he didn't say anything.
We all talked and laughed for hours. They offered me more drinks, but I refused. I thought they only drank on tour but I guess not. Alex told me all about his girlfriend Lisa, and said that I needed to meet her. Rian talked about his girlfriend Cassadee, and told me how she was in a band as well.
I wasn't sure what time it was when we left, but it was dark out. Jack walked me home, and once we got to my front steps, he looked at me, and his face got really serious.
"Christa, there's something I have to tell you" he said.
I was confused, today was perfect, what was the bad news? I simply nodded my head.
"I'm going on tour again. We leave in two weeks" he said sadly.
My eyes got all misty. How could he have to leave again? He just got back yesterday.
"Well, I guess we'll have to make the most of it" I said, trying to sound happy. I hope it wasn't going to be like this in the future. I didn't know if I could deal with him leaving all the time.
He must have noticed how sad I looked because he hugged me tightly, rubbing my back. He kissed the top of my head, and we just stood there for a while.
He pulled away, kissing me, letting his lips linger on mine.
"Goodnight beautiful" he said, before walking away.
I sulked all the way upstairs and into bed. I didn't want to be sleeping alone tonight, especially if he was leaving soon. But I was so tired, and I fell asleep shortly after with a cold feeling in my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I probably won't update this week, busy busy busy!
Oh, and thanks for subscribing everyone!