The Flavor of Your Lips is Enough to Keep Me Here

This Wasted Time On You Has Left Me Shaking In Wait For Something More

When I woke up, it was still dark, and I was laying on my living room floor. I moved, and almost instantaneously felt pain all over. There were bruises in the shape of hand prints and I had cuts on my face. My pants and underwear were across the room. That's when it all came back. I just sat there, half naked and crying. How was I ever going to face Alex again? Or worse, how could I face Jack? I got up and made my way to my bed, where I simply crawled in and slept.
I woke up the next day with 5 texts and a missed call, all from Jack. I ignored them all. I had slept for a whole day but I was still exhausted. So I closed my shades and went back to sleep.
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!" were the words I woke up to. Jack was in my room, staring at my face in complete disbelief.
"I uh.. uh..." shit. I couldn't think of an excuse. I couldn't tell him. It would ruin the band and Jack and Alex's friendship.
"Did you fucking do that to yourself?!" Jack yelled.
I went to go sit up, and the sheet slipped from around my arms. That's when he saw the hand shaped bruises.
"Christa, tell me what happened. Did someone hurt you?" He said more softly this time.
I felt my chin quivering and there was a lump in my throat. All I could do was nod and cry. Jack sat down next to me, stroking my hair and kissing my head.
"Tell me who did this" he said quietly.
I shook my head. I couldn't. I felt so ashamed. I mean, I had basically cheated on Jack. He got up and walked into my kitchen. I followed, and that's when he noticed the bottle of liquor, and the messed up couch, and my clothes. He turned to me and looked heated.
"So, we get into a fight and you cheat on me?! Is that why you look so beat up?! Things get too kinky?!" He screamed at me.
all I could do was stare at him. He looked back at me, waiting for me to answer him.
"Jack, you don't understand" I said.
"Then fucking tell me!" He said.
I swallowed, and took a deep breath. "Alex....Alex..raped me" I said, my voice shaking.
The look on Jack's face was nothing short of complete shock. He looked around the room, then at my body, then back at the room.
"I'll fucking kill him" he said, opening the front door and running out. I ran after him, afraid of what he'd do.
♠ ♠ ♠
blah, this is short.