The Flavor of Your Lips is Enough to Keep Me Here

Tonight Is Alive With The Promise Of A Street Fight

I followed Jack almost all the way to Alex's house. When we were down the street, I grabbed him by his shoulders.
"Jack, don't do this" I pleaded. I knew I shouldn't have told him. I had ruined their friendship. It was all my fault.
"Christa, he fucking raped you. I'm gonna fucking beat him within an inch of his life" Jack said. He turned and basically bolted down the street. I ran after him.
when Jack got to the house, he ripped open the door. I walked in, seeing Lisa on the couch. I went over to her.
"Lisa, we have to talk." I said very seriously. She nodded and we walked into the other room.
"Jeez Christa, your face. What happened?" She asked, scanning me up and down with a shocked look on her face.
"The other day, Jack and I were fighting. Alex came over and uh...took advantage of me" I said, beginning to choke up again.
Lisa didn't say anything for a really long time. She looked down at her hands, then down at me, repeating this process. I was about to say something when I heard a huge slam from the other room.
I ran into the living room, and saw Alex bloody and beat up on the floor. Jack was on top of him, punching and punching him.
"Jack, get off! You're gonna kill him!" I screamed.
I ripped Jack off of Alex, both of us falling to the floor.
Lisa was screaming Alex's name as she sat down next to his unconscious body.
Jack grabbed my hand, and pulled me out of the house. He kept a tight grip on my wrist all the way home. His knuckles were bloody and he didn't say anything.
Once we got back to my house, Jack kissed me and walked away. Just like that. Not a word, just a kiss. I wanted to follow him, but at the same time I didn't. I figured he juat needed to cool off, then he'd be back. I was wrong.