Status: I'll try to update as much as possible

Zayn's New...Boyfriend?

My curse

This is my story. My name is Zack and i'm a rat. I'm a musical rat who lives in a parking lot under a dumpster in the the bustling town of London. I spend my time scurrying around dark places, napping in newspapers,and nibbling on thrown out song lyrics. Life was easy and uneventful until one day when I heard a noise of a door slamming coming from outside my dumpster.
“What was that?” I thought as I scurry outside to investigate. When I got outside I saw five boys talking. They all looked about the same age, around 18-20. They all had brown hair, except for one that had blonde ,obviously died, and one that had black. I had seen these boys in some of the news papers i've slept in. I often read about them in magazines thrown out by teenagers too.
Now I'm not your ordinary rat. No I was actually a human trapped in a rats body after an evil witch named, Caroline, casted a spell on me for braking up with her.
Flashback!!!
It was mid-after noon and I was out on a date with my girlfriend Caroline. I had started dating Caroline a few months before. It was fine for a couple weeks but then her true personality began to show. She was calling every hour and always asking where I was,who I was with,and how long I was going to be there. She threatened any girl that even came near me. I was starting to get scared of her, so I decided today I was going to brake-up with her.
“Caroline? We need to talk” I started nervously. She smiled a some what cat like smile.
“What is it, love?” She purred.
“I-i think we should brake-up. It's not me, it's you.” I said surprisingly confidently. Instantly her face changed. She was angry.
“You think you can just brake up with me over nothing! Come outside, please. I think we should talk in private.” she said walking out the door. Zack followed wondering what she was up to. They waked for a while until they came to a building I knew as SONY music headquarters.
“What are we doing here Caroline?” I asked. She turned around with a smirk on her face.
“Well my darling Zack, if I can't have you,no one can!”She laughed as she took out something that looked like a stick. I turned around to run I felt something hit me. I shouted out in pain and fell to the ground. When i opened his eyes , everything was bigger. I looked up and saw Caroline smirking down at me.
“Now Zack, until you do something that will change five peoples lives or you fall in love, you will be stuck in a rats body forever.” and with that she walked away. From then on I only saw her when she was in the newspaper for dating young super stars.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now i do not hate Caroline at all! I just needed some one the boys knew.. so yeah hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!! goodbye my turtles!!