Status: I'll try to update as much as possible

Zayn's New...Boyfriend?

Niam's story :)

“Well we met in 2010 on The X-Factor, that's where Simon made us a band. I always had a small crush on him but I had never liked a boy before so I denied it saying that it was just a man crush. Then when we ended up losing the competition I was devastated. I wouldn't let anyone come near me, but when Liam tried I couldn't make him leave so he was the one that comforted me. That is when I accepted that I loved him in a non brotherly way.
When Simon signed us to his label as a real band I was excited, not that we would be famous, but that I wouldn't have to lose Liam. We went on tour and my feelings for Liam grow larger every day. One day last year I decided that I would take a chance and ask Liam out, but when I walked into his hotel room I found him kissing a girl, Danielle. Liam told me that she was his new girlfriend. I was crushed but I wanted Liam to be happy so I told him congratulations and quickly left his room. I ran into my room and cried myself to sleep.
Over the next few months Liam and Danielle grew more and more in love and I grew more and more depressed. Harry, Zayn, and Louis started to notice that I was distancing myself from everyone. Liam was too busy with Danielle too see what was happening. They kept asking me what was wrong but I denied that anything was wrong. The pain of Liam loving someone else was hurting me so badly that I started hurting myself. I used a razor almost every day. It help with the pain but not for long. I started wearing long sleeve shirts and bracelets every where, even on stage. One day I had just gotten back to our flat after a day shopping for Liam's birthday. I had picked out the perfect present, two new pet turtles along with a tank and everything, I felt happy for the first time in a long time, for I knew that Liam's smile would be caused by me and not Danielle. So anyways, I opened the door to our flat and carried the stuff inside. I was standing outside Liam's door because I was planning on setting it up in his room so when he came in he would see it. I heard Danielle and him talking.
“Danielle, I love this! I can't believe you got me new turtles! I love you so much, babe! No one is as important to me as you are.” Liam gushed. I felt my heart brake into a million pieces. She had stolen my present idea and Liam. I took the turtles into my room and put them in their tank. I went into my bathroom and got my razor. When I used it though I felt nothing. So I decided that to finally completely get rid of the pain, I had to get rid of my life.
I wrote my family a letter, Simon, all the boys, and management a letter saying that it's not heir fault. I said that I couldn’t handle the hate anymore.. I wrote Liam a letter explain that I loved him and seeing him and Danielle together killed me. I told him not to blame himself that it was my fault for being in love with someone perfect as him. I put the letters on top of the turtle's tank and went back into the bathroom.
I took out sleeping pills and a bottle of vodka. I took the whole bottle of pills and washed them down with the vodka. I became weak as I tried to walk into my room. I stumbled and feel into the table that the tank was on. The tank fell off the table and crashed onto the floor. The letters fell on the ground but didn't get wet. I fell onto the floor and couldn't get back up I was so weak. I heard footsteps running down the hall. My door flew open and Liam came in.
“Niall are you okay? What happened?” He asked. He was hovering over me with a worried look on his face.
“Bye, Li. I love you.” I whispered. After that I blacked out. When I woke up I was in the hospital. Liam was sleeping in a chair beside me. All I was thinking about was how did I live? Why did I live. I started to cry when I felt a hand brush away my tears. I looked over and saw that Liam woke up and was now looking at me.
“Ni, I'm so sorry! I never thought that you loved me. When I saw you on the ground I thought I lost you forever. I realized that I couldn't live without you so I broke up with Dani. I love you Niall, please forgive me?” Of corse I ended up forgiving him. After a few days I got realized, I had therapy once a week but other then that I was free. On September 6, 2011 Liam took me out for a date. He took me to the park and we had a picnic under the stars and it was perfect. He asked me to be his that day. I said yes and ever since we have been together and i've never been happier.”
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is Niams story!! i rather like it and may start a story based on it. what do you think?