Status: I'll try and update this whenever I get the chance c:

Confidence

Prolouge

Alex Gaskarth had the voice of an angel. He could turn anyones bad day around just by playing them a song on his accoustic guitar. He was just so happy, so full of life, until his father got transferred. He got transferred from the UK to Maryland. Alex wasn't prepared to move and leave his whole life behind, but he had know choice.

If you had known Alex before he moved, you would have known him as the happiest, most carefree person you'd ever meet. If you had just met Alex after he moved, you'd see him as the quiet, insecure, depressed kid. Ever since he moved, he lost all inspiration, all confidence, and he was never happy anymore. What made him like this, you ask?

Jack Barakat. His bully.

It wasn't entirely Jack's fault Alex wasn't happy anymore. It was mostly Jack's fault, yes, but not just his fault. It was also Alex's fault, or so he told himself. He didn't have to be depressed, but he decided that if he wasn't good enough for Jack, then he wasn't good enough for himself, and he didn't deserve to be happy.

The only reason he wanted to be good enough for Jack, was because Alex was in love with him. Kind of weird, being in love with the one who caused you to starve yourself, making you go days without eating for then a few spoonfuls of cereal.

What Jack didn't realize, was that he was slowly destroying Alex, pulling him apart by the seams. It wasn't going to be long before Alex gave up completely. Unless, someone can help him regain confidence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, this is just the prolouge, idk if it's any good but I'll continue it anyways. Kay, bye c: <3 -Olivia xx