Status: Active

Open Your Heart

I was meant to make you smile.

If our band really did have any one talent, it wasn’t playing music. But it was the knack for finding a bar in any city we stopped in. It wasn’t long before we found one here too and the minute we set foot inside, the alcohol flowed freely. Danny threw his arm around my shoulders and gave a light squeeze, “let’s get wasted, Ben.” He whispered, leaning in closer. A chill ran up my spine as his breath trailed over my ear. I flashed my best friend a grin and stepped toward the bartender. I shouted my order over the loud music, a Jack and Coke for me, and whiskey on the rocks for Danny.

I took a seat at the bar and Danny sat beside me, grinning from ear to ear. “What are you so happy about?” I asked, gesturing my head at him. The bartender placed the drinks in front of me and I passed Danny his glass. Danny shrugged his shoulders and glanced at the glass, “Just ready to have a fun night, mate.” I smiled softly at his explanation; it was always good to see Danny in a good mood. I watched as he picked up his glass and downed it. I did the same with my drink and we put our glasses down on the bar, asking for another.

The bartender passed us back the glasses, filled. As I knocked back my second drink, I felt a nudge in my ribs. I looked over at Danny inquiringly and he nodded his head at someone to the left of us. I glanced over in the direction he gestured. Two girls, a blonde and a red head sat a few seats down from us, staring at us and whispering to each other. I felt my heart sink; Danny wasn’t excited to spend the night with me as I thought he had been. No, he was just excited to drink and pick up sluts. I subtly rolled my eyes, but turned back to Danny and wiggled my eyebrows with a laugh. As much as it hurt me to see Danny all over a girl, I couldn’t tell him that.

Danny pulled me by the arm over toward the two girls. They both wore mini leather skirts, the red head wore ripped up fishnet stockings and a corset type top that pushed her tits nearly up to her throat. The blonde wasn’t much better, with a very low cut tank top and her leopard bra that kept peaking out of her shirt. Danny sat down beside the girls, pulling me along. “Hello, ladies.” Danny greeted them, his blue eyes roaming over every inch of the blonde’s legs. They giggled in response and took a simultaneous sip of their cocktails. “I’m Danny, and this is Ben.” He introduced us, wrapping his arm around my shoulders once again. I smiled meekly at the girls and they reached out the hands to shake ours.

“Lacey,” the blonde gestured to herself, “and Mia.” and then to her friend. Danny carried on in conversation with them and I just sat back and ordered more drinks. I had no interest in what those two had to say. Unfortunately, Mia had an interest in me and thought it would be a good idea to climb onto my lap. “So Ben,” she started, winking at me. “What brings you to our tiny town?”

I picked up my drink and took a long swig, feeling the alcohol burn my throat. “Danny and I are in a band. We’re on tour.” I explained, taking another sip of the Jack. My reply seemed to have peaked her interest, as she sat up a bit in my lap and leaned in more.

“What band is that? What instrument do you play?” She asked looking me up and down. I smirked at the buzz I was beginning to feel due to the amount of alcohol I was consuming. I had gotten my hands on a bottle of vodka and was working on emptying it. The edges of my vision were starting to blur and my body was going a bit numb. I tried to answer Mia’s question, but my tongue was dead weight in my mouth. All I could do was nod my head and laugh. I suddenly felt her tongue against my throat, her mouth latched onto my neck and she left a trail of hot saliva. I wanted to object to her, but the vodka was quickly taking its toll on me.

Mia firmly pressed her lips to mine and bit down hard on my bottom lip. She took my hands and put one around her waist, the other on her chest. I felt her breath against my ear as she leaned in, “you’re mine.” She whispered hungrily. She began grinding her hips against mine and continued kissing me, only stopping when the need for oxygen became too great. I took that opportunity to pull away and take another drink.

I wasn’t sure why, but Danny, Lacey and Mia were pulling me out of the bar with them and we were walking toward the hotel our tour manager had booked us rooms at for the night. My feet felt heavy, like I was wearing concrete shoes. I was still clutching my bottle of nearly empty vodka when we arrived at the hotel and Danny retrieved the room key from the front desk, leading us up to the room. He opened the door to the room and suddenly I was being thrown onto the bed, Mia straddling me and attaching her lips to my neck again.

I opened my eyes and glanced at Danny; he was lying beside me, Lacey on top of him, pulling off his shirt. He stared back at me with half lidded icy blue eyes. Mia began unbuttoning and unzipping my pants, but I never took my eyes off Danny. I followed Danny’s gaze as his eyes wandered down to where Mia’s hands and now mouth were busy. The corners of his mouth curled into a smirk and I felt Mia’s mouth around my dick. I let out a low growl as she licked along the tip. Danny bit his bottom lip and moaned softly, causing me to look down at Lacey. A pang of jealousy shot through me when I realized she was fucking him.

Mia stripped down to nothing and climbed on top of me. I wasn’t into fucking random sluts as much as it seemed. But I couldn’t just push her off me in front of Danny. There would be some serious questions and suspicions if I pushed a hot, naked girl off me. So I didn’t, I let her fuck me and I didn’t even look at her once. I continued to stare at Danny, and he did the same. His eyes slipped closed and he grabbed my arm, tightening his grip as he moaned louder and louder. My breath caught in my chest and my skin tingled from the contact. I gripped the white linen sheets in my fist as I felt myself approaching orgasm. Danny squeezed my arm tighter, his eyes slipping closed and his mouth falling open as he came. I did the same not longer after, but I watched Danny the entire time. He was smiling softly at me, watching me as I came, moaning loudly and clenching my teeth.

Some time after that, the girls had cleaned themselves up and gave us a kiss goodbye. My head was still swimming and my limbs felt like jelly from all the alcohol. I ran the tip of my tongue along the roof of my mouth, a chill running down my spine at the pungent taste of vodka staining my throat. Danny turned the lights off in the room, “let’s get some sleep, you drunk cunt.” He said jokingly.

We both lay back down in the bed, this time Danny pulled the covers over us. I relaxed into the mattress, my muscles too tense, and aching from the set we had played earlier. The room had gone silent and I let my eyes slip closed. I felt Danny toss and turn beside me and then he sighed loudly. I opened my eyes a little and peaked over at him. “Ben, can I tell you something?” He asked, breaking the silence.

“Anythin’, Danny.” I slurred in response.

He hesitated for a minute, his mouth opening and snapping back shut. “You’re the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Everyone else are cunts and I like to be around you.” He mused, focusing his blue eyes on me. My heart was pounding hard in my chest and butterflies were pouring into my stomach. I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his forehead. “You’re my everything.” I confessed, closing my eyes again and smiling as his soft snores reached my ears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you again to the commenters, subscribers, and people who have rec'd this story. You motivate me. ♥

This chapter was looonnng, but it had lots of alcohol, smut and a bit of fluff. What more could you ask for? ;]

I want all of your opinions on this story, the good & bad. So please comment!