‹ Prequel: Lolita
Status: Updated every few days.

Breathe

Chapter Sixteen.

A month was up and it was finally time to walk down the isle and officially be Mrs Lolita Cerulli, I was currently getting ready at Devin’s with the girls and Devin as the guys were getting ready at mine and Chris‘.
“Are you nervous?” Kylie asked
“Hell yes, I am so nervous and scared but I am so excited” I said
“”Alright girls, I need to do your make up” Devin called out
“Are you sure your boyfriend isn’t gay Kylie?” I asked giggling,
“I sometimes think that but I’ll keep him still since the sex is good” Kylie said winking at me, I gave her a look saying that I didn’t need to know about that.
“So… Did you and Chris ya’ know do it?” Allie asked
“Um yeah..” I said, all the girls squealed and I gave them a confused look.
“Why did you all do that?” I asked
“He’s officially mated with you” Allie said squealing again.

Devin finally finished all our hair and make up and we were ready to leave, we had a very olden styled Chevy limo picking us up from Devin’s, the limo came and we all got in.
I was starting to get even more nervous each minute we were getting closer to where we were having the wedding,
“Don’t worry nothing will happen” Meaghan said reassuring me, I nodded and breathed in and out. The limo stopped and the driver got out and opened the door for us, we all got out and Ricky, Ryan, Angelo and Balz were waiting out the front for us. Ricky, Ryan, Angelo and Devin got with their girlfriends who were my bridesmaids who were walking down the isle before me as Balz offered his arm for me to take since he was walking me down the isle,
“You ready?” Balz whispered. I quickly nodded and saw Meaghan and Angelo walking down the isle first. When they got down to where Chris was down the front, Angelo went to the side where Chris was standing and Meaghan went to the side I would be standing in those few minutes. Soon after is was Jessica and Ricky, doing the same thing as Meaghan and Angelo taking the sides then Allie and Ryan began to walk down the isle. I was really starting to get nervous now and Balz began to rub my arm in a way saying not to worry and that everything will be fine, I didn’t even realised that Devin and Kylie were already halfway down the isle. Balz and I got ready to walk, Devin and Kylie finally got down to the front and took their places. It was time to go down the isle myself, I entered the doors and saw everyone standing there. At the front with Chris was the whole vampire council and the vampire priest standing behind Chris, I had a look at Chris and all I could focus on was Chris. He looked amazing and I just couldn’t wait to marry him already! I finally got down to the front and stood next to Chris, Balz took his place next to Chris and the wedding was finally starting.

*Skip all the wedding stuff*
“And you may bite the necks of one and other” the priest said, yes in vampire weddings instead of kissing the bride and groom bite each other, Chris and I bit each other and everyone cheered!
We walked down the isle and off we went to the celebration after the wedding, the wedding celebrations went off really well and everything was perfect!
I was finally Mrs Lolita Cerulli!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter was shit, but at least the wedding is over and done with now.

What do you think will happen next? Give me some of your thoughts!

Now off to SewYourEyesShut!