‹ Prequel: Lolita
Status: Updated every few days.

Breathe

Chapter nineteen

The next couple of weeks flew by and before I knew it a bump was forming, this of course being because vampire pregnancies went almost twice as fast as normal human ones. I looked softly down at the bump rubbing small circles across the middle of it; to say I was nervous about this would be an understatement. I’m terrified. What if I was an awful mother? How am I going to cope? I mean I know I have Chris and everything but what if that’s not enough. I bit my lip at that last thought, no Lolita everything’s going to be fine stop worrying, I kept repeating over and over in my head. I was snapped from my thoughts when Chris reappeared from the bathroom smiling “What?” I questioned with the same smile on my face “Well” He began as he shuffled over to the bed where I lay “This is the start of a new life for us together” He paused laying down next to me while pulling my into his side, I lifted my head laying it on his chest letting the soft rising and falling of his chest sooth me “It’s our new start together…as a family” He spoke reaching out his hand placing it on the small bump. I couldn’t help but let a smile form on my lips as he said those last two words, I turned my head to face him looking deep into his brown eyes “Yes, our perfect little family” I leaned up pecking his lips quickly before I moved back into my previous position. Everything was going to be perfect. I felt my eye lids getting heavier by the second; I let the darkness consume me.
~Dream~
I sat up rubbing my eyes, looking around I noticed Chris was no longer beside me I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Swinging my legs over the side of the bed I decided to go look for him, I made it to the door when I heard whispers coming from downstairs, now I was starting to get slightly worried. I crept my way down the stairs as best as I could, stopping abruptly at the very bottom when I heard an unforgettable voice, I literally felt all the colour drain from me. I stood unable to move what were they doing here? Then it hit me, my baby. I cast my gaze down to the small bump on my stomach placing a small hand on it I took a deep breath. Silent tears streamed down my face they can’t take my baby I won’t let them, just then I heard footsteps getting closer and then the same voice I’ve hated since I first heard it spoke “You’re just in time Lolita, the shows about to start and we need our entertainment.”
~End Dream~
I sat bolt upright in bed panting heavy while felling the sweat beads trickling down my face. I took a few deep breaths trying to calm myself down, my eyes widened and my hands immediately shot down to my stomach . I sighed in relief when I could still feel the small bump carrying my unborn child, but the happiness of relief soon washed away when I noticed Chris was gone. A lump formed in my throat as I got up out of bed, I made it to the door as I was swallowing the lump down. I reached my hand out placing it on the door handle when suddenly I felt an ice cold place itself on my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG! What's going to happen next guys?!?!? Let me and TheRockshowChick know what you think. Hope you enjoyed it!
Now over to TheRockshowChick!!