‹ Prequel: Lolita
Status: Updated every few days.

Breathe

Chapter twenty one

Lolita closed her eyes after her good bye as tears were flowing down my face fast as lightning, I turned around to see the others having tears flowing down their faces as well. Lolita's death has struck all of us in the worst way possible. I quickly took mine and Lolita's daughter and just held her as close as I could, she looked a lot like Lolita but did have some features that were mine. "What are you going to name her?" Balz asked looking towards me and my daughter, I flickered my eyes back at Lolita’s lifeless body before quickly returning my gaze back to Balz, I knew exactly what I was going to call her smiling I opened my mouth “Lilith….Rose, Lilith Rose” It reminded me of Lolita which is what I was going to need for. Remembrance, of my sweet, sweet love Lolita. I looked up at everyone; even with the tear stain cheeks you could see the small glimmers of hope in their eyes as I called out her name. I handed Ange Lilith as I knelt down next to my love, I raised my hand stroking her cheek with my thumb, she was the love of my life. I cannot believe she’s gone.
~Two Days Later~
I was the day of Lolita funeral, I had spent the past two days looking after our wonderful daughter, it seems at this point in time Lilith is the only slither of light and hope in my life. Sighing I dressed my little angel in a black dress with a matching black pair of shoes, I picked her up cradling her to my chest as I made my way over to the full length mirror, I stared at our reflection letting a tear slip down my cheek. We would have been the perfect family. I snapped from my thoughts as Angelo cleared his throat behind me, I turned around to face him “You ready to go?” I nodded wiping away the tear. We made our way out to the black SUV where Ricky, Ryan, Ghost, Balz, Allie, Jessica and Kylie were waiting. I sat down next to Balz keeping Lilith close to my chest, looking around I saw that everyone had grim, grave looks painted across their faces, I took a deep breath as the engine roared to life. I twisted my head looking out the window thinking about all the wonderful times I’ve had with Lolita;
~Flashback~
We were lying on my bed in each other’s arms, as our legs were intertwined. I kept stroking her hair while she rubbed small circles on the back of my hands “Chris” she spoke looking up to me humming in response I looked down at her. She took a deep breath “I love you” I smiled “I love you too Lolita” Bending my head down I pressed my lips softly to hers feeling the same sparks as always, we pulled back for air after a few minutes “Now my love get some sleep” She nodded lying her head back down on my chest. I felt her breaths getting heavier and slower, smiling I closed my eyes falling asleep with the woman who meant everything to me.
~End Flashback~

I felt a shaking on my should causing me to pull away from my thoughts, I turned around coming face to face with Ange “Hey we’re here” He had bloodshot eyes meaning he’d been crying. I opened the car door stepping out, everyone had already taken their seats, leaving two spaced at the front for me and Ange. The whole thing was beautiful there were black rose petals sprinkled across her coffin, which was black with a deep red swirl across the top, the sight alone made me cry, but it’s what Lolita would have wanted. We took our seats and the ceremony began, I sat quietly as everyone took it in turns to give speeches about her until it came to me, I stood up handing Lilith to Ange before I made my way to the side of her coffin. I took a deep breath trying to calm the shaking feeling rushing through my body, clearing me throat I began “Lolita mean the world to me, she was my everything and literally my other half. I don’t even want to imagine life without her but now I guess I have to, before she left us she gave me the most wonderful gift anyone ever could” I gestured to Lilith “My little angel Lilith” I felt tears falling down my cheeks “She is the most beautiful child anyone could ever ask for, she gets it all from her mother. Not only was Lolita my wonderful wife, she was my best friend, not in this life or the next can anyone take that away from me.” I stepped closer to the coffin placing my hand on it “Lolita I love you with all my undead heart, you’ll live on inside mine and everyone’s hearts forever. I love you…forever and always” I pretty much whispered those last few words as the tears continued to fly down my cheeks. Ange walked up to me handing me back Lilith, I smiled through the pain to let him know I was ok, his and everyone else’s cheeks were puffy and red. He walked away back to the car as everyone left the ceremony; I cuddled Lilith to my chest as I bent down next to the coffin placing my hand on it I opened my mouth to speak “Lolita I promise you I will take care of our daughter, but for now you must wait for me on the other side. I’ll see you soon my love” I let a few more tears slip as I placed a single black rose on top of her coffin before I walked off into the distance. My love is really gone, she’s gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually cried a little writing this, she's gone she's really gone! Let us know what you thougt of the story, it means alot to us for all of you who have read it till the end. I really hoped you all enjoyed it, thankyou all so so much! I love you guys!
For now goodbye my darlings.
~Little Whorror~