Status: Might Add Epilogue Later

The Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

Epilogue

EPILOGUE

A few hours later Kellin woke up and his hand felt empty. He looked over and saw Vic’s hand next to his. He grabbed it to intertwine their fingers again, but dropped it immediately when he found it to be ice cold. He looked up at Vic with tears flowing down his face, he looked so peacefully asleep, but Kellin knew the truth though he didn't want to believe it.

“Vic! Wake up baby.” Kellin cried, shaking Vic. “PLEASE VIC WAKE UP! VIC!!”

Kellin was freaking out, crying hysterically. He laid his head down on Vic’s chest looking for that beautiful heartbeat he fell asleep to. When he didn't find one it only made him cry harder, if that was possible. He ran out of the room shouting for help.

“He doesn't have a heartbeat!” He yelled through his sobs.

The doctors ran into the room Vic was in and did all they could do to try to save him, to no avail.

“We tried guys, I’m calling it.” The doctor said looking at his watch. “8:52 P.M.”

“NO!” Kellin yelled dropping to his knees. “God you vulture!”

*One Week Later*

It was Vic’s funeral and Kellin was standing there sobbing quietly with Mike, Jaime, and Tony standing with him as they lowered Vic into the ground. Kellin had spoken at the funeral and also sang a song he wrote for Vic, All My Heart. He also took what Vic had told him to do after he died and joined that band that has been wanting him to join. Kellin knew he would never completely get over Vic’s death, but he would spend the rest of his life devoted to what Vic wanted for him.

Kellin smiled up at the sky when he swore he heard Vic’s voice sing, “Your forever is all that I need”

“I’ll love you forever, Vic. You’re the only one for me.” And with that Kellin threw the rose he had in Vic’s grave and walked away silent tears trailing down his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
A Little Epilogue Thing For You Guys...

Hope You Like It... :)

Thanks For Reading..

Comment? :D