Status: just a one shot:)

The Short Second Life of Diana Till

Rise

She awoke with a start. She was unaware of her surroundings, nothing looked famillar to her, but was she did know was that she was cold and insanely hungry. She stood up and tried to walk, only to fall down again. She looked down at her obviously broken leg but was unable to focus on where the pain was coming from. The hunger she was feeling was too too strong, it was invading all other thoughts she tried to have. The hunger mixed with the pain, made living unbearable. She needed to get something, anything, in her stomach. She turned sharply when she heard a loud popping noise. She couldn’t tell what kind of a noise it was, but it was loud and she thought maybe there was food over there. She got up once more, and tried with all she had to stay up, her broken leg becoming even more disfigured as she tried. She limped slowly to where she had heard the loud noise. Once she turned a corner, she saw a lone person, who popped a severly shooken can of soda, and to her, it was fresh meat just itching to be eaten. She outstretched her hands and began to limp faster to the man, who never saw her coming. She caught him and sank her teeth into his neck, ripping away and chomping as many bites as she could, as they both fell to the ground. She growled when it tried to fight back, why would it fight back? She just kept chomping and pulling and finally after a few minutes the man fell limp and quietly stopped fighting, and she was able to eat better. She bit into his face and head, slowlt nibblimg away the flesh. Once she came to the bone, she almost moved on to juicer parts when something caught her nose. She smelt something better behind the bone, and couldn’t find a way to get to it. She threw it against the ground and heard a crack. She grabbed it again, and threw it harder and it broke open. The brains she had smelt was all over the ground. She bent down and started slurping up the brain matter.
After she was done, she stood up. The meal she just had helped to dull the pain she was feeling. She was able to move faster and she continued on, feeling the good effects of the meal slowly wearing off. She needed to find more food. She walked on, she didn’t really keep track of how long or where she was going. She just needed to find food. All of a sudden, she heard voices, loud voices. She slowly started making her way to the source.
“Jared, I just can’t believe you. How could you just fucking leave her there?!”
“She tripped, alright? Her leg broke for God’s sake, she would’ve just slowed me down.” She heard a much louder noise, and sped up, knowing that she was close to the two young people.
“You dick! That was our sister!” She finally found them. “Oh my God, Diana?” She lunged for the woman, and growled loudly when she fought back. She chomped into her, ignoring the loud shrill screams she was making as easily as a rhino ignores a fly on its back. She ripped pulled and chomped all over her face, dying to get the brains again. She was unsuccessful and was interrupted by something blunt hitting her back. She turned around and saw the man fighting against her! She scratched as this person cutting him deep, and it dropped to the floor, suffering from a violent and fatal seizure. She didn’t care, she knelt down and dug into the young man’s soft stomach. She ripped it open, and started pulling out the long intestines that rested in there. She chomped and munched, absolutely enjoying the meal. She pulled out more and more of the long intestines, and other organs. She then stood up, and started walking away when she heard a noise and looked. A shotgun went off in her face blasting her dead brains from the back of her shattered skull.
“My God, it can’t be! Not all three of them! No! Oh, God, why?! You son of a bitch! Why all three of them?! What about me?!”
“Joel, hey man I’m sorry for your lost but we have to burn these bodies.”
“No!”
“Joel, we have to!”
Some other men stacked up the three bodies and set them ablaze, while Joel cried in the back of them, wheeping the loss of his three children. He would never know that for one of his children, the same day her life ended she lived a new life. A short second life.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a one shot, lil thing i had in my head. Tell me what you think