Status: oneshot

We Can Kick It Here For Hours

We Can Kick It Here For Hours

"WOOOO!"
"Jack, what the fuck are you doing?!" Alex asked.
The skunk-haired man didn't reply, just continued to run around, butt naked, dick in hand. They had just finished a show in Pennsylvania, and the band had decided to stay on the bus and throw a party. Not unusual, the All Time Low bus was the place to go if you were looking to drink and get laid.

"ALEX LOOK I HAVE A PENIS!" Jack screamed at the buzzed male.
"I know Jack, this isn't the first time I've seen it" he chuckled.

Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a built male sauntering over. Zack's abs literally rippled as he stood up to get another drink from the cabinet.

"Heeey Zacky!" slurred Jack.
"Sup dude, I see you've pulled out the old birthday suit again"
Jack nodded proudly.

"It takes t-hiccup-ime to look this good!" he yelled over the music.
"Yes you must work so hard to achieve a beer belly."
"Thanks I k-HEY! I DON'T HAVE A BEER BELLY!"

Zack shook his head and walked back over to a blonde, seeming waiting for him in the back lounge.

"LEXI I DON'T HAVE A BEER GUT DO I?"
Alex turned his head to look at Jack's stomach. It was as flat as a third grade girls chest. His head slowly panned up, stopping to admire Jack Skellington on Jack's chest.

"No, you're fine. You look as sexy as ever" he growled playfully.
"I know" Jack winked back at him.
Alex giggled a bit then took another swig of vodka, straight from the bottle. It still burned going down and he intended to keep it that way. As much as he loved drinking, he just wasn't feeling it tonight.

A sudden weight dropped to his lap and he looked up to stare right into puppy dog, brown eyes.
"Hi Alex"
"Hi Jack"
"Your bony ass is digging into my legs."
"I know"

Alex stood up, Jack toppling off him as his legs stretched to full length.
"OW! THAT HURT, BITCH!
"Sorry, come one legs get some pants on you. No one wants to see your hairy dick."
"Shut up, everyone loves my dick!" Jack shouted
"Mmhm, come on you fucker."
"Ok I'm horny"

The singer just rolled his eyes, used to the tall mans antics. They trotted back to the bunks, Alex pulling out some boxers and a pair of sweatpants for Jack.

"Here ya go big guy"
"DID YOU JUST CALL ME FAT?!"

Alex sighed and stuck his hand out, shoving the clothing in Jacks face. Jack stuck his tongue out and pulled on the boxers, but knocking the sweatpants away.

"Pwease cuddle wif me?" asked Jack, using his baby voice
"Of course" the slightly more sober male replied.

Jack grinned and climbed in to bunk, grabbing Alex's arm and pulling him in. He fell on top of Jack and shifted off so they could both be more comfortable.
Jack gripped onto Alex's body and snuggled into him, so his head was resting on his chest. Alex placed a light kiss in his hair and sighed contently.

"I'm beginning to think you don't really like me, you just use be because I'm damn good at cuddling"
"I would never use you, Lex!" Jack gasped, his large consumption of alcohol making it harder for him to distinguish joking from not.
Alex smiled at him. "Don't worry, I'm kidding, now lay down I'm fucking cold"

Jack lay his head back in his chest and Alex threaded his fingers through his hair, using his other hand to wrap around Jack's shoulders.
Jack placed a barely there kiss to his collarbone and threw his arm over Alex's stomach.

"I really like being in a band" Jack slurred
"I really like being in a band too"
"Do you think we'll make it big some day?" Jack mumbled into Alex's chest.
"Dude, we sell out almost every show. I'd say we've already made it. We collect close to 150 bras a night from under age girls, people sneak into our meet-and-greats, we've headlined multiple tours. We've made it, you stupid mother fucker."

Jack looked up at Alex and grinned.
"I know, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't just being a big-egoed asshole."
"Bitch" Alex joked and slapped his arm.

"Ow!" Jack pouted.
"Want me to kiss it better?"
"Yes!" and Jack held his arm out in front of Alex's face.
"Kiss it!" Jack cried.
"Ok!"

Alex leaned his head forward and pressed his lips to Jack's arm.
"There, is it better?"
"Yes! I'm tired" he yawned as he spoke and laid his head down, letting the alcohol put him to sleep.

His breathing began to steady and he whispered a quiet "night 'lex, love you" before drifting off. Alex rubbed circles on his back and eventually settled into a blissful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah. idk its not that great i just wanted to try out some oneshots and jalex to see if people like it. i may not continue with my other fix, i don't like it too much but i may if you show it some love. in the form of comments. ok. comment if you want, hate is welcome, as is any tips you may have on improving my writing!